Tears fell from her eyes yet again and this time it was those tears which made her heart swell in happiness. Every word he spoke had a reassurance and hope and finally the comfort that she needed. What did she do to deserve him? Was all the pain that she went through to make her worthy of him?

"Do I even deserve you, Abhi?",she asked, closing her eyes.

She felt his fingers wiping away her tears, it felt like he was wiping away those fears from her soul which had made a permanent mark. But they won't go away, she knew that. Those fears and those scars make her what Ekantha is.

"I told you, you deserve the best",he said and raised his collar in an attempt to make her laugh.

"Then what about you? Don't you deserve the best?",she asked as she leaned onto the seat.

"Who said you are not the best for me?"He folded his arms across his chest and raised eyebrows.

"It's not about someone saying it,Abhi. It's about us realizing things",she said looking at the Ganesha murthi in front of her.

"Let's talk about it some other day? First I have so many things to do in my to do list. Do you know what happened in the office and location today? I'll tell you while we drive there",he said and closed the car door which was on her side and went back to his. He got into the car and put on his seat belt. They were driving to Vennela's home.

All the time, Abhi was narrating his experiences in office and location to Ekantha while she just listened to everything that he said carefully without missing any detail. Though she was not reacting to everything that he said, she made sure that she listened to everything. They reached Vennela's home soon and the car halted.

"We're here. Can I walk you to the flat, Ammu?",he asked.

She thought for a second and nodded.

He got out of his car and opened the door for her before she could. She picked all her belongings while he closed the door after she got out of the car. He didn't know if holding her hand would be too much for the state that she is in. He didn't take a move, while Ekantha wrapped her hands around his arms and walked to the flat.

Abhi was surprised at her action, a smile adorned his face. Who said love is all about saying those three words, it can be clearly seen in things like this. If Abhi could, he would shout these things to the whole world.

They reached the flat and she moved away from him and knocked on the door,as usual Vennela opened the door. Vennela and Ekantha's mothers were sitting on the couch kneading dough and cutting vegetables for dinner.

"Abhi is here, aunty",Vennela said and both of them walked in.

"Abhi, come here and sit",Kanyaka got up from her place.

"Ayyo, aunty please sit, is it not okay to sit here with you?",he asked with a small smile on his face and she nodded as no.

"Abhi..there is a lot going on right now in our lives, we don't even know if we can come out of this. We don't know what's going to happen, I wouldn't force you to wait for us dear, but one thing I have seen Ekantha slowly coming out of her shell with you and if not this, just please be there for her. I've always tried to be her best friend but a few things in life never let us be best friends, we're that mother and daughter who share their happiness and sadness but never go in depth to overcome and celebrate them",Kanyaka said.

"Aunty, please don't make me feel like an outsider saying all this. I am a part of your family too aunty. Anytime you need help just remember that I am here too. Coming to the wedding and proposal thing, I've been planning to talk to my parents about it too. It's just that recently my startup started working and I want to take some time to build it and in the meantime, we can even have our courtship period. I would never want to lose her aunty",he said looking at Ekantha while she just bent her head as she felt overwhelmed with both her mother's and Abhi's talks. She didn't want to cry again but tears made their way..

To be continued..

Hello dear readers,

How are you all doing?

I am back with an update, I know I didn't update yesterday. Sorry about that, I was kind of caught up in household things but here I am finally with an update.

How did you like the update?

Do you think the story is going in slow pace?

I don't want to rush though, it would make things and characters messy. Please bear with me and our dearest Ekantha and Abhimanyu.

Any queries or suggestions are welcome!

Thanks a bunch for reading, don't forget to vote and comment your views , a few words from you all mean a lot to me.

Thanks to all those who wait for my update and vote on my story, your every vote is precious to me.

And that's my cue to run away now. I'll see you all in next update. Tataaa!

Take care of yourselves, sending you hugs and chocolates.

Your Author

Sakshi Devi