"Who said I was gonna show it?" Y/n asks teasingly, as she begins cutting her food.

"No one." Anakin says shrugging "I was just hoping you'd show me."

Y/n laughs and shakes her head "Well you'll just have to wait till the wedding." She says, eating a piece of the steak she had cut.

Anakin's jaw drops in disbelief "You're joking, right?"

"Nope."

The jedi groans dramatically "Please?" He begs "Just a little peak?"

Y/n shakes her head while eating a strawberry "Nope, not happening."

"Well it was worth a shot." Anakin says his words muffled by the steak in his mouth, once he swallows he asks "When's their wedding? Padmè and Noah's?"

"Uhh a month I think, a little more maybe?" Y/n answers with an unsure shrug.

Anakin shakes his head with a smile "I still can't believe they're getting married." He says.

Y/n scoffs with a laugh "I'm glad that they eventually got together." She says shaking her own head, "It seemed they'd never get together. Even when they were so obviously in love." She rants.

"Seems like the both of them were blind." Anakin jokes cutting more of his bantha steak.

"Like you wouldn't believe." Y/n says eating a cut piece of her own steak.

Anakin swallows the bite he had taken seconds before "Any big plans tomorrow?" He asks curiously.

Y/n nods swallowing her own food "Yeah. I've got a meeting with my cousin tomorrow, Bail Organa, I'm sure you've met him." She says, grabbing her iconic glass of wine and taking a drink of it.

"I've met him a handful of times. I didn't know he was your cousin." Anakin says eating some of the potatoes.

Y/n nods with a hum "Yeah, he's my dads sister's son." She says "At least I think he is....."

Anakin raises his brows and laughs "Do you not know?" He asks, amusement and teasing clear in his voice.

"Hey, leave me alone." Y/n says pointing her fork at him, in a threatening, but not really threatening manner.

"You're cute."

Y/n rolls her eyes and stabs a potato with her fork, before shoving it in her mouth "You make no sense." She mumbles.

Anakin just grins "So, whats this meeting about?" He asks, taking a bite of his steak afterward.

"So....so much." Y/n says letting out a huff, while eating a piece of starfruit.

"Does it have to do with Alderaan?" Anakin asks noticing how stressed she now looked.

Y/n nods "Yeah. We're building a new village for the refugees, and we're still going over the plans for it." She explained, "And then after I talk with Bail, I've got a meeting with Noah about my fathers factories. And then after that, I've got to talk with Master Yoda about the Twi that attacked me." She rants quickly. Completely out of breath at the end of the whole thing.

Anakin's eyes were completely wide "Holy shit." He murmurs.

Y/n lets out a weak laugh "Tell me about it." She says, grabbing her glass of wine and chugging the rest of it. While reaching over to grab the bottle, she looks to her boyfriend "Do you have anything interesting going on tomorrow?" She asks.

"More investigating with Obi-wan." Anakin says shrugging, "I feel like yout attack, and the attack on the temple could be related." He adds.

"Really?" Y/n asks raising a brow "I feel like it's just a coincidence Ani." She says, dismissively shaking her head taking another bite of her food.

"It's still a possibility." Anakin says shrugging "You never truly know."

Y/n shrugs and nods a little "I guess. But I honestly think it's a coincidence."

Anakin lets out a breath "You never know, my love." He murmurs.

"How was the mission with Obi-wan?"

"Full of battle as usual." Anakin says shrugging "We went to some planet in the mid rim, I'm not sure which one." He explained, "Took out a separatist outpost though. They had some information on Dooku, but nothing on his location."

Y/n lets out a sigh "Theres only so many places that snake can run too." She mumbles bitterly.

Anakin reaches over and grabs her hand, squeezing it gently "We'll get him, love." He says "I promise you, Dooku will answer for his crimes."

"I know." Y/n murmurs with a tight smile "I know."