sixty-one

Y/n lets out a breath, a small smile on her face. Her and Anakin had finally finished cleaning everything up, and rearranging the place. With the help of Anakin, it's only took two hours.

"It looks a lot better." Y/n says in relief, both her and Anakin standing in the middle of the livingroom.

Anakin places his hand on her lower back, once again gently rubbing it "It looks way better." He says.

Y/n turns to look up at her boyfriend "Thank you, for helping me." She says "You didn't have to."

Anakin looks at her wuth a raised brow "Of course I had to." He says "It's our home." He adds, looking around the room with pride.

Y/n's eyes widened at his words, her heart rate picking up. Such small and simple words, but they meant everything. She could feel her cheeks quickly warning up, and butterflies filled her stomach. She couldn't form any words, she was shocked.

Anakin looks over at her, noticing the look she had on her face. Instantly he rasied his brows "Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Home......you called this home." Y/n says a small smile forming on her face.

"What else would I call it?" Anakin asks with a small laugh, leaning down to kiss her.

Once Y/n pulls away from him she smiles even more "I don't know." She mumbled, "I just didn't expect you to call it home."

Anakin chuckles "What else would I call it, silly?" He asks, walking away and heading towards the kitchen.

Y/n follows after him "It just surprised me is all." She says walking into the kitchen after him, "But-but I'm not complaining or anything, hearing it feels nice." She quickly adds.

But before Y/n could get too far into the kitchen, Anakin turns around to stop her "Nope, you go relax my dear."

"What?" Y/n asks tilting her head, and making a face of confusion.

Anakin just gives his charming smile, the same one that gave Y/n butterflies. He placed his hands on her shoulders "You, my love, my gorgeous girlfriend, you are gonna go sit down and relax. While I make you dinner."

Y/n's eyes widened a little, and his words made her heart race. It was such a simple thing, "You-your gonna make us dinner?" Y/n asks with a growing smile "Do you even know how to cook?"

Anakin nods a little and shrugs "A little yeah." He says "It can't be too hard."

It was such a small gesture, but Y/n loved it. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it made her feel special. Y/n smiles and shakes her head "Okay, if you say so." She says "If you need help just tell me."

"I won't need help." Anakin says leaning down, and pressing a gentle kiss to her lips "Now go relax, I love you."

"I love you too, Ani." Y/n whispers with a smile, she truly had the sweetest boyfriend in the entire Galaxy.

☁︎

"Dinner is served!" Anakin says setting two plates down on the dining table.

Anakin had whipped together some Bantha steaks, with a side of cubed and fried potatoes from Naboo, along with some fruit from Alderaan. The only thing Anakin had needed help with, was the steaks. He wasn't entirely sure how to cook them properly, and make sure they were done right. Y/n was of course glad to help him, and show him how.

Y/n smiles as Anakin takes a seat across from her "Thank you for making this." She says.

Anakin grins "Anything for you, beautiful." He says, instantly digging into his food "You never showed me your dress."