Chapter 57

I missed you all so much..... 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Yar ena miss pani irundhinga comment panunga pakalam.......

Last chapter one glance pathutu vanga pakalam.......

After having memorable night and kowsalya was laying on thiyagu chest... And drawing circles on his belly....

Kow: ena Ahchu....

Thiyagu: periya Anna anni seri ah ila d....

Kow: ena solra...

Thiyagu: chinna Anna erantha aprm avanga Aadhava va adopt panikitanga.... Enga sumithra anni Neil a kuda olunga kavanika matanga ana avanga epadi aadhava va avanga payana ah papanga.... Rendu masathula ena enamo nadathruchu..... Na ooruku vandhathu la irundhu pakura Anna mothala Mari ila.... Enkuda seri ah vae pesala....

Kow: office tension ah irukumo....

Thiyagu: yosichan d ana ila.... Office la Elam proper ah tha iruku infact Anna office porathe ila maximum Anna anni yaryo meet pana enaku theiryama poidranga..... Nanum ipo new mission la busy ah irukan....

Kow: new mission ah sollavae ila....

Thiyagu: prime minster ku kolla meratal irukuratha intelligence report.....

Kowsalya shocked extremely and get up from his chest and sit in bed and but hissed in pain....

Thiyagu: Ena ahchu d......

He panicked.... she smiled at him and cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead.....

He smiled back at her....

Thiyagu: onum ila la...

Kow: light ah valikithu.....

Thiyagu: sorry ma...

Kow: Ada chi po millitary..... Enaiku irundhalum unaku sonathamanava thana na.... Ena porutha vara indha second nama onu ayitom.... Enaku idhu podhum.... Ena unaku kuduthutan....

He smiled and hugged her tightly.....

Kow: kulichutu varava...

He nodded and lifted her and move to washroom...

She smiled and kissed his cheeks....

Thiyagu: second round polama...

Kow: military.....

She whined where as he laughed....

He dropped her in washroom and on the heater and ask her to get freshen up and move out...

She smiled and seen her reflection in mirror....

She blushed heavily.... Only thiyagu can make her blush.... Everyone knows her like devil.... But only he knows what she is....

In 4 years they spend only 4 months together and that too maximum they spend 90 days only together and that to each day 5 hours but the love they have each other is un thinkable...

According to them they United on the first day itself....

They belive the love at first sight which happened in their life....

She get freshen up by remembering their moments so far and came out in saree....

After that he went inside and get freshen up....

She make some refreshments for them and take to bed room....

He came in his vest and shorts and seen her....