Chapter 4

Next day vishwa and thenu was getting ready to go to Chennai as they settled there.... With thenu family....

Tamil prepared breakfast for them and arranged it in small table...

Vishwa and thenu came there and thenu sit in couch and the duo boys settled in floor.....

As in Tamil house he didn't need dining table... His apartment have one bedroom hall and kitchen.... So tamil had only sofa and bed in his house except some necessary items.......

After his grandfather death.... life was not bed of roses for him....

Tamil and Vishwa finished their studies in London as their fees was already paid at the time of admission itself.... So for the fees they don't need to worry..... But they need amount for their expenses..... And so he worked part time in coffee shop as a waiter to earn the money of him..... vishwa too joined with him and help him.... After finishing their studies they shifted to India from London fully....

Viswa who was already not have any family due to some circumstances stayed with Tamil and they both joined in IT companies in bangalore separately.... Tamil who work under interior designing company and Vishwa joined in construction based company..... he met thenmozhi there and loved her.... After that they got married with parents support and vishwa moved to Chennai with thenmozhi.... And Tamil stayed in Bangalore....

Their trance was broken by the mobile ringtone of Vishwa....

Vis: pavi da..

He said and attended the call....

Pavi: dei enga Avan.... phone pana eduka matinguran....

She shouted....

Vis: kathatha d iru Avan kita tharan...

He given phone to Tamil....

Tamil: yen d Kathura...

Pavi: Tamil... Boss...

She start to cry....

Tamil: sir ku ena d Ahchu.... Sollu....

Pavi: ne kelambi **** hospital va....

She cut the call...

Tamil panicked...

Vis: ena da ena Ahchu...

Tamil: macha na hospital ponum.... boss ku etho problem neenga poikonga da...

Vis: seri seri ne pathu po na cab book panikuran and key watchman ta kuduthutu poran....

Tamil nodded and went out hurriedly after kissing thenu forhead...

Tamil: en marumagal a Nala pathuko....

He shouted while running....

Thenu chuckled....

Vishwa too smiled....

After that vishwa and thenu moved to Chennai after locking the flat...

When Tamil reach the hospital whole staffs was standing there with his family....

Tamil office consists of only 20 members and as it was small scale business.....

Pavi: Tamil....

Tamil: ena Ahchu pavi....

Boss wife: neenga tha tamil ah pa....

He nodded...

Boss wife: unkita pesanum nu solraru pa...

Tamil nodded...

Tamil: na pathutu vara...

Before he goes...