Chapter 2

Arunachalam sit in the sofa with thud..... He was shattered by hearing his son's words....

Kowsalya hold his shoulder for support...

He turned and seen her and hugged her and cried....

Arun: kowsi.....

He cried by hugging her....

Kow: vendam mama .... Alugathinga.... Na pesuran tamil kita....

She hugged him back and carressed his back to calm him down.....

Same time tamil came out of his room with his bag.... Seen the scenario.... He felt disgust by seeing them....

Tamil: chi....

Arunachalam and kowsalya seen him.... And parted from the hug and seen him....

Vish: tamil ticket nalaiku the iruku....

He came inside the house by saying and sense the thickness in the room..... He seen Tamil and his parents....

Arun: Tamil....

Kow: Arasu....

Both said in same time... But tamil didn't hear their voice or not want to hear them....

Tamil: vishwa nama hotel la stay Panikalam....

Vishwa nodded and take his bag from tamil hand ....

Vis: polam da....

Both started to move...

Arun: Tamil nillu pa appa solratha kelu....

He move behind him but Tamil didn't budge...

When they take their steps out of the house...

Three to four cars came inside their mansion and stopped before the main door....

All stand there with confusion....

Eight members came out of those cars and came near the door....

: Inga Arunachalam, Tamilarasu....

Arun: nanga tha na arunachalalam aprm Ivan en pay....

Before he complete his sentence tamil interrupted them...

Tamil: na Tamilarasu...

: Nanga lawyers unga kuda pesanum..... Na unga thatha oda Personal lawyer Mr.Malhotra ....

Arun: ulla vanga....

All went inside...

Tamil stand silently with vishwa....

The lawyers all seated...

Law: sir unga appa Rajarathinam avaru oda will a eluthirukuraru adhu unga munadiyum unga son munadiyum padikanum.....

Arunachalam nodded....

The lawyers given the papers to the arunachalam and Tamil....

They both taken the papers and read the document....

Arunachalam felt happy by seeing the will... But tamil got angered and throw the papers before lawyer...

Tamil: what the fuck is this....

Law: sir idhu tha unga thatha oda will.... Idhu padi 25% share Mrs. Kowsalya Arunachalam kum and 25% Share Mrs. Renuka Arunachalam kum pogum.... And remaining 50% share la 40% share Mr. Tamilarasu kum and 10% share Mr. Arunachalam kum pogum....

Tamil got angered....

Law: adhu mattum ila Mrs. Renuka Arunachalam oda share avanga uyiroda ilatha Karanam Nala adhu avanga husband Kai ku pogum..... And Mrs kowsalya oda shares avanga husband oda samantham ilama adha avanga yarukum kuduka mudiyathu..... And ipo 60% share oda responsibility Arunachalam kita irukura Nala avaru tha RAJARATHINAM GROUPS oda CHAIRMAN..... And neenga unga 40% share a ena vena Panikalam but you should wait for till you attend the age of 23..... Adhu vara neenga unga shares la vara finance elamae enjoy Panikalam.... But you can not do anything beyond that..... Ila ungaluku Rajarathinam groups venum nu aasai patinga nah.... You have only one condition to get your mother 25% share....