Chapter 3

After five years.....

Kowsalya who was praying in poojai room with Aruna and her brother Aarav.....

Aarav seen his mother in one eye and seen palkova before him which kept for God....

He slowly move his hand to take that but his mother spat his hand by closing her eyes....

He pouted and sit silently and joined both hands....

Kowsalya smiled with close eyes...

Aruna seen jamoon before her...

She slowly move her hand to take that...

Kow: Aruna....

Aruna: chorry...

She sit silently....

After praying fully....

The trio get up from their place....

Immediately both sister and brother take the sweet before them and ran from there....

While kowsalya chuckled....

Arunachalam came after getting ready for his office to hall....

Aruna and aarav rushed to him and hugged him....

Arunachalam smiled and kissed both their forhead.....

Kowsalya came with aarthi plate and place aarthi to him and applied vibbothi to the trio...

Arunachalam smiled and applied Sindoor to her hair partition with smile....

Kow: mama seekiram vandhrunga inaiku kovil ponum....

Arun: seri ma...

Aarav: yen amma kovil ku....

Aruna: aarav inaiku Anna birthday.....

She tell excitedly....

Arun and kowsalya smiled by seeing her....

Aarav: ana na tha Anna va pathathe ilayae...

He pouted....

Aruna: nanum tha na chinnatha irundha apa Anna va pathrukan nu Amma solluchu ana enaku nyabgam ila..... She too pouted.....

Arunachalam smile dropped and seen them.... He remembered the day where his son slit his cheeks before him because he touched him..... That memory making him shiver.... His trance was broken by Aruna....

Aruna: Appa Anna epa varuvaru....

Arun: Anna padipu mudichutu vandhruvaru ok....

Aruna nodded happily aarav too nodded....

Kowsalya seen Arun and place her hand on his shoulder....

He smiled by seeing her and start to move with his son and daughter to dining table...

But kowsalya only knows how much pain is there behind in that smile....

The guilt which she was holding for past 9 years is so much for her...

She is the main reason for the separation of the father and son....

But Arunachalam had Aruna and aarav to spend time and have children love but tamil didnt have any one....  But no one can replace Tamil place in Arunachalam's heart....

Kowsalya moved to her room and take the photo from the drawer...

The photo was taken before 23 years....