Chapter 46

Arunachalam seen Renuka lips which was tempting him to kiss her.... she smiled and closed her eyes as acceptance by seeing his eyes..... He smiled and move his lips near her to kiss her but before that renuka mother seen them...

Renuka mother: Renuka....

She shouted....

Making both of them flinched.....

Both shocked extremely...

Renuka: amma...

Renuka mother move near her and slapped her immediately and drag her from terrace...

Arun: aunty...

Re mo: vendam thambi.... house owner thambi nu kuda paka matan.... Asingama poidum.....

She threatened him and drag renuka from there... By holding her hair....

Renu: amma... Ah.... Amma .... Vidu  Amma valikithu ma..

She hold her mother hand who holding her bunch of hair....

Vasundhra came out of the house and shocked to see the scenario...

Vas: renu amma ena panringa...

Re mo: unga thambi kita solli veinga en pulla pakam vara kudathu nu ila ena panuvom nae theriyathu.....

She pushed renuka inside her house and locked it....

Vasundhra shocked and seen her...

Va: amma na solla varatha...

Re mo: ungala Nambi thana en pullayae unga veetla vitan.....

Vasundhra try to pacify her but Renuka mother was shouting at them and then vasundhra lost her patience...

Both started to argue with each other.....

Arun sit in stairs with shattered and seen renuka who was standing near windows with tears....

Both was seeing each other with tears without knowing what to do.....

After 1 hour argument... Vasundhra and renuka mother went to their House respectively....

Vasundhra called dev and ask him to come home..

Renuka mother called to her father and he too come...

Both ladies tell everything to the men's of their house....

Renuka father shattered and seen her daughter...

Re fa: padipu vendam onum vendam.... Mootayae kattu d oora paathu povom..

He went to his room..

Renuka sit in the floor and cried harder...

Dev: Arun konja nal pogattum da pathukalam... Mama irukan seri ah ....

Arun: bayama iruku mama...

His eyes was shedding continues tears....

Kowsalya who was sitting in Arun lap wiped his tears....

Kow: alatha mama...

Arun sit silently....

But he felt something bad going to happen...

At night everyone slept and renuka father and mother vaccated the house at mid night and moved from mettupalayam....

Renuka was seeing the vasundhra house to see Arun ....

But arun was sitting in bed by thinking renuka in inside room which facing back side where he can not hear outside or see front....