Chapter 6

Arun and kowsalya returned to their house...

Once they went inside their room... 

Arun hugged her tightly....she too hugged him tightly as they both need that after that roller coaster ride.....

He parted from the hug and crashed her lips and start to kiss her hungrily ....

He kiss her hardly..... And she too responded him... He is pouring all his emotions in that kiss....

He pushed her to the bed and started to kiss her whole face and started to unpin her saree... While she smiled and opened his shirt button...

After two hours both laying naked in their bed....

After sometime....

He was sitting in bed While resting his back in head board covered his lower with duvet.... And she was laying in his chest and playing with his chest hair....

Kow: epadi mama ivalo vayasu agiyum ipadi irukinga....

Arun laughed....

Kow: sirikatha mama... Nama Tamil ku kalyanam vayasu vandhruchu.... Nyabagam irukattum....

Arun:  en manasula onu iruku kowsi....

Kowsalya smiled by seeing him...

Kow: en manasula irukuratha mama

Arunachalam and kowsalya seen each other with smile....

Arun: he is 25 kowsi....

Kow: adhu ok.... Ana nama pakura ponna Avan kalyanam panipana.....

Arun: pakalam kowsi... Nama mudivu pani vecharalam.... Ini na summa iruka matan....Avan nama Raja.... Ipadi ini oruthar kita sambalathukaga vela seyurathu seri Ila....

His eyes had tears..... She wiped his tears and nodded....

He kissed her forehead..... She smiled and kissed his chest....

Arun: ena d.... Ini oru round polama...

She pushed him and wrap herself in blanket and started to move....

Arun: ama na enamo pakatha Mari ....

Kow: ayo vekkamae ila.... Pulla kalayanam pathi pesi oru 5 nimisham kuda agala.... Adhukulla pecha paru...

She hit her head with red face....

Arun: ama ne mattum ena... Ithana varusham agiyum ena pathale apadiyae sevanthu pora la ...

Kow: chi po....

Arun: yei onae onu....

Kow: nenapu tha ponga.... Pasanga vandhruvanga...

She start to move

Before that their children started to knock the door....

Aruna: appa.... Amma...

Aarav: amma...

Kow: sollala....

She said and moved fastly to washroom..... Whereas he chuckled and wear his lungi and opened the door....

Aruna and aarav jumped him where as he lifted them and smiled... And kissed their forhead....

And started to play with them by lying in bed ...

Kowsalya came after getting freshen up by adjusting towel in her head.... She seen the scenario and smiled....

Aruna: Amma neyum va...

Kow: neenga velayadunga enaku kitchen la work iruku....

She said and moved while moving Arun hold her hand pulled her towards them..... She landed in bed with him.... He start to tickle her... Aruna and aarav too joined....