Chapter 23

Tamil and gowri reached their home.... The drive was so silence and no one utter any word but that silence is so calm and comfortable for them...

Tamil was thinking how to pacify gowri and gain her trust.....

But Gowri was already melted by his concern towards her family.... But she needs time.....

When they reached home they seen Aruna was cycling and Aarav was fighting with her to give her cycle....

Aarav: cycle tha d....

Arun: poda idhu enaku en Anna vangi kudutha cycle ....

Aarav: avaru enakum tha Anna.... Idhu enakum tha cycle....

Tamil and Gowri laughed by their bickering......

Gow: Aarav...

Aar: anni...

He smiled widely and ran to her...

Gowri smiled and lifted him and kissed his cheeks.... Making Aruna pout..

Gowri seen her pout and bend down little and kissed at her cheeks too... Making her smile....

Tamil smiled by seen the trio...

Aarav: Anna enakum cycle venum....

Tamil: vangikalam da.....

Aruna: apa enakum car venum.... Avanuku mattum cycle car elamae va....

Tamil chuckled...

Tamil: paapu unakum Anna vangi tharan va....

He too lifted her one side..

And all four went inside the home together....

Arunachalam who was drinking his evening cofee and reading newspaper seen them and smiled..

Arun: va gowri...

Gow: ena mama inaiku office varala pola..

Arun: ama da konja thalai valikura Mari irundhuchu adhu tha....

Gow: ena Ahchu mama.... Tablet potingala..

Arun: rest eduthan da...

Gowri nodded...

Arun: amma ku ipa epadi iruku.... Doctor ena sonnanga....

Gow: sweet pakamae poga kudathu nu solli irukanga mama..... Ipo paravala...

Arun: seri da nutritionist ta paathu avanga diet erpadu Pannu....

Gowri nodded....

Tamil: ama kowsi enga...

Arun: Kovil ku poiruka da vandhruva.....

Tamil: mm... seri engaluku sapda ethachu senju tha... Kalaila irundhu vetti ah thana iruka...

Gowri widened her eyes by him talking like this to his father casually.... And this is the first time she is seeing him talking with him..... She knows there is some problem between duo..... But now she shocked to see the changes in Tamil....

Arun: yaru na vetti ah irundhana... Ne anupuna tender a check panitu irundhan.... Evalo mistakes da Pani vechruka....

Tamil raised his eyebrows at him...

Tamil: apa rest edukala...

Arunachalam smiled sheepishly....

Tamil: na unaku dummy quotation tha anupuna.... Ne ena panra nu paaka.. kalailayae sollitu thana pona.... Rest edu nu pecha ketka matiya ah....

Aruna: anna appa engala pick up panitu varum bothu ice cream vangi kudutharu...

She smiled happily and said..