Chapter 50

OMG.... It's 50 th chapter already.... Thanks for the wonderful support guys .... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Arun completed his 4 th semester whereas renu completed her 2nd semester....

Now she was in her 7th month pregnancy and vasundhra was in her 5th month pregnancy....

As renuka had her semester holidays....

Arun asked her to stay with vasundhra as no one was there to take care her....

Renu: ne epadi da thaniya irupa...

Arun: na irundhupan...... Ne poitu va... Kowsi kum annual leave vitachu.... Amma vera apa apa varuvanga.... Una pathuka aal irukum...

Renu: seri...

She nodded and packed her dress to stay in vasundhra house...

Arun dropped her and again came back to their House and started to work....

He work day and night without having any rest... As it was season time.... He have lot of orders in Welding work shop....

So he work there from evening 8 o clock to morning 5 o clock.... And he get extra wages... He slept hardly 3 hours....

This is one of the reason he send renuka to vasundhra house... As he can work without knowing her.... After 8 o clock he went to hotel... Now in hotel he was working as cashier.... So he earning daily 150 Rs as his wages and welding machine due to extra hours working he earned 200rs...

It was his salary day....

He got week salary 1400 in workshop and he got 4500 in hotel as monthly salary....

He smiled and went to house happily....

Already they bought some necessary items for house in loan....

So he saved 1900 rs in locker in berow and locked it carefully....

He take remaining 4000 rs with him and went to vasundhra house....

He bought dress for kowsalya as tomorrow its her birthday and bought cake and other necessary items and moved to vasundhra house...

He went early morning to their house....

He seen car was parked in the house Indicating his father was there...

He sighed and went inside and seen kowsalya was crying and renu was Pacifying her....

Renu: kutty ma pavadai sattai nalla iruku da potuko...

Kow: enaku frock tha venum...

Rani: papa ne periya ponnu ayitu iruka... Ini mel ne andha Mari dress Elam poda kudathu.... Akka kita Adam pidikama dress potuko.....

She tell sternly...

Kowsalya face fell down....

Arun heared it...

Arun: kuttyma...

Kowsalya seen him with tears...

Kow: mama....

He immediately ran to her and hugged her.... And wiped her tears...

Arun: birthday annaiku ala kudathu.... Inga paru mama unaku ena vangitu vandhu irukan..

He shown dress to her...

Kowsalya smiled widely and get that and ran Inside....

Rani: rasa...

Arun: amma avaluku pidichathu seyattum vidu amma....

Rani: ini rendu moonu varushathula vayasukae vandhruva apa poi ipadi......