Chapter 23

Minji's POV

27 May 2020

(A/N: First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINJI!) Awww thank you person in my head. Guess what, today's also the day- (A/N: when Fluffy Boy will show himself, yes I know that...) Yes, and also I know it's definitely Jungwon, no doubt. (A/N: Whaaaaaaaaaaat, hold up, explain)

Basically, Yoon was at my house yesterday and she went to use the bathroom, so she left her phone beside me yesterday. Then, a notification popped up and it was from Jungwon. When she came out, I told her and she was messaging him until I realised I never got his number so I decided to save it - even if we're not going to get along anymore - and then it said "you've already saved this contact as "Fluffy Boy". Would you like to replace this contact?" and then Yoon started screaming and I realised she was a part of the plan too.

Jungwon isn't at my desk yet but there's a note and flowers on our desk. I can't wait to see him!

He's so sweet! First the Himalayan poppies and now these

He's so sweet! First the Himalayan poppies and now these. He walked into the room, staring at the flowers. I turn to him, he swings his head around and pretends he doesn't care. I saw that smirk though, Mr.Yang.

For the rest of the lesson, I try to hold it in. I can't help myself but want to talk to him. I was doing the maths questions until I found the perfect opportunity.

"Jungwon," I tap his shoulder gently so he looks at me, "Could you help me with question 7?"

He nods and explains to me, I can't help but stare and unfortunately, he catches me.

"Minji, can you not? We both know we can't go on like this anymore. I do love you but we can't." My heart shatters at these words although I know it's a lie. Why do I want to cry over a lie?

"Jungwon, I know it's you. I know you're the one who keeps getting me flowers. I know you're the one who's been messaging me this whole time."

"No, it's not me. I suggest you go and be with this secret admirer of yours."

"Oh really? Yang, you can't hide from me. If it isn't you, why have you been messaging Yoon saying it is you?" He stiffened himself.

"Uh uh she might've just saved him with my name to trick you." And with that he turned his head around and focused on his work.

I, being the stupid idiot I am, pecked him on his cheek and whispered "Jungwon-ah, only a few more minutes and you'll accept it's you, alright?"

The bell soon rang for break. Jungwon grabbed my hand and took me to the library. See, I told ya.

We walked to the library, hands intertwined. It took me back to our date at Lotte World. Ok, I admit, us two were a bit too much. But it was fun. The bench. The moonboats. The train. (A/N: The toilet cubicle) Shut up, you're just jealous.

That warm feeling inside me came back, the one I'd missed for so long. (A/N: Girl, it was only two months) That IS a long time.

We got to the library door and I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Wrong time, stomach.

"Jungwonnie, could I quickly go to the bathroom, please?"

"Of course, sweetheart!" he smiled at me, looking directly into my eyes.

The first time he's smiled at me in two months. His dimples made me flutter once again. I couldn't help myself but stare at him again.

"Are you going to go to the bathroom now?" he asked. Oops-

"Ah yeah," I scratched the back of my neck and ran off. OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING WHAT THE HELL.

I walked to the bathroom, did my stuff, don't need you to know the detail blah blah blah, walked back to the library and...

OH.

MY.

FUCKING.

GOSH.

YANG JUNGWON!

HAN SOOMIN!

WHAT.

THE.

HELL.

SAVE.

ME.

RIGHT.

NOW.

WHY IS SHE ON HIS LAP? AND FLIRTING WITH HIM?

AND WHY IS HE HAPPY ABOUT IT?