Chapter 4

Minji POV

3 March 2020

I can't believe it. How in the world?

Yes, I'm not in that scene anymore. I'm in my bedroom. If you're wondering what happened, it's not the best.

Author's POV

3 March 2020

*flashback*

Well, now we're in no one's mind we can make as many comments as we want. *insert that smirking emoji*

Jungwon pulled Soomin's hair and pulled her down to the floor. Yoon smirked at him and he smirked back. Minji spun around, shocked, to see Jungwon in front of her. She looked down to notice Soomin groaning in pain. Then, she noticed a tall figure running towards them.

Mr. Kim, the principal.

"Mr. Yang, what have you done here?" he shouted in fury. Jungwon took a step back.

"Sir, I was just trying to help Minji." Jungwon quietly replied, head tilted down.

"1 hour centralised detention today after school!" He gave a stern look towards him.

"But sir-" Jungwon got interrupted by the principal.

"No buts! Detention and that's it!"

Jungwon slowly walked away from the scene, students staring and gossiping around him. Of course it happened, seeing the teacher's pet getting detention is something you'd never expect to see.

Heeseung came over and wrapped his arm around Jungwon. The other boys soon followed after.

Minji looked upon it from a distance. But there was something that really worried her.

That look Jay just gave.

*flashback ended*

Minji's POV

4 March 2020

I'm actually terrified. I can't even look up. I'm just holding my head in my hands making sure Jungwon won't even notice me. No one notices me so why will he? I just hope he's not mad. We were beginning to get on so well and then that bloody Soomin just..... Let's not talk about garbage shall we?

I looked up. I can't always be a scaredy cat. If he's mad at me, he won't talk to me and therefore I don't need to deal with him. I had my back up straight and looked to the left to see a smiling Jungwon. He's not mad?!!?

"Why would I be mad at you?" Jungwon asked. If I keep up this habit of accidentally saying things out loud, I'm gonna be in big trouble.

"B-b-because I got you into detention yesterday. I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!!!"

"Don't worry! I shouldn't have pulled Soomin down anyways, that was my fault." He began to glare towards the door. I turned to see. "Speaking of the devil, here she comes."

Soomin walked through the door, flicking her hair and sitting down on her seat. Soomin glared at me and I glared back. I then turned to my desk when I heard some mumbling.

"Don't mind her, she'll learn her lesson one day."

And I'll be waiting.

Yoon's POV

4 March 2020

I saw that smirk. I see her confidence rising. And I'll help her give that Soomin a decent lesson. One she'll never forget. Jungwon really is giving her the boost. And when she's fully boosted, she'll give that lesson and give Jungwon what he wants. He's too obvious. She doesn't know it yet but soon enough, she'll want it too.

The lesson was going to go quite well. But I can't deal with Jake, he's so dumb. Our Physics lesson would happen so well if it wasn't for this dumbass not even knowing a single thing about Physics. Every single second it's just "Yoon, help me with this" or "Yoon, help me with that". Please, someone save me.

"Yoon, could you help me?" And here he comes.

"What is it?" I tried not to roll my eyes but I did.

"How'd you answer this?"

I helped him out with that question. And all the others too. How I wish to sit next to Minji again. But if I did then I wouldn't get to see some MinWon moments. Yes, I ship. You know, these little interaction crumbs are just the average beginning. Soon, all these crumbs will get much bigger and tastier. Person inside my mind, get that party started! (A/N: Got the popcorn, games, music, disco ball, everything!!! You ready, Yoon?)

Minji's POV

4 March 2020

I am actually so happy. Jungwon isn't mad. But I'm just really concerned about Enhypen. The rest of them. I hope they're not mad. Actually, why should I care? They don't seem to see me and they're not really going to talk to me. Even so, I'm sure Jungwon will persuade them. 

Oh wait, that's my phone, lemme check!

FluffyBoy

Minji,

Please be careful tomorrow!

What?