Chapter 3

A/N: I love their debut song!!! Please listen and stream!!!

Jungwon's POV

2 March 2020

I jumped onto my bed in my pyjamas ready to sleep. As I laid down, I thought about everything that happened today. Minji...Minji. My heart explodes when I see your perfect face. I hugged my teddy in excitement. One day, Minji will be in my arms instead of this teddy. I know it. For sure. (A/N: And we'll be here to support you!!) Thanks so much.

The fact that Miss. Park actually moved me next to Minji made me jump up and down inside my head. (A/N: Yeah bro you created an earthquake here.) I did? Oops sorry. Miss. Park is a legend. (A/N: EXACTLY! THANK YOU! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!) Of course she is! Miss. Park is the best teacher ever.

But that Soomin girl. She's always bullying my precious Minji. (A/N: Ikr, daughter of a bitch.) Excuse me, language please. I don't know what it is with her. I know she likes me. It's always going around the school. Some girl or another has a crush on me or my friends. But my choice will always be Minji...

Only Minji...

Minji's POV

3 March 2020

I woke up to see a notification on my phone. It's Fluffy boy.

+82-XX-XXXX-XXXX

Hi babe!

Yesterday was so fun. I'm beginning to gain confidence as I get to know you more. I'll make sure I get to meet you before your birthday. Please wait just a little bit longer.

- Fluffy boy

Did I meet him yesterday or recently? I was thinking of messaging him sooner or later. (A/N: Just do it now!!!)That's what I was about to say. I'm gonna do it now. First lemme save him in my contacts.

You've saved +82-XX-XXXX-XXXX as Fluffy Boy.

MinjiAhn

Hello!!!

Fluffy Boy

Minji!!!

Omg hey!!!

MinjiAhn

I know you're finding it difficult to confess but don't worry.

Take your time.

I'll wait.

It's not like anyone else is gonna take me anyways... [deleted]

Fluffy Boy

Thanks so much Minji.

I'll make sure I won't let you down.

Well, see you in class.

[read]

*time skip to class*

I looked around to see if I could find my admirer. But I don't even know anyone. I've never really had a casual conversation with anyone before. Even Han Soomin. The first time I talked to her, she was just rude. I don't really know what to do with her. Yoon came over to talk to me.

"Still looking for him?" She laid her arm on my table and kneeled down in front of my desk.

I nodded in response.

"Don't worry. I know the whole class. After all, I'm class president. I'll find out who this is. Do you have any hints?"

"Not really. I messaged him this morning. But no luck."

"Well, keep on messaging him and find out some more."

"Sure. And he said he'd confess before my birthday."

Yoon began to groan. "That's in more than two months. I can't wait until then."

I started giggling. "Why are you rushing?"

"Rushing for what?" I heard someone say.

It was Jungwon.

"Hello. No, it's nothing."

"Oh ok."

Miss. Park walked in not soon after and began the lesson. During the lesson, it began to rain. Please why early in the morning? Then I heard thunder. I got scared. I wanted to scream. If there's one thing I hate, it's thunder and lightning. Wait, isn't that two things? Whatever.

I felt someone put their arm around my shoulders. 

Jungwon. 

I leaned against his shoulder. He grabbed my right hand and began to rub the back of it.

I felt his breath on the top of my head.

"Don't worry. I'm here. It's just outside." he whispered.

He knows everything.

*time skip to break*

I was walking around the court with Yoon when someone pulled my collar.

I didn't have to look at her messed up face to know who it was.

Soomin.

Of course, it's her.

No one else comes up to me to talk to me. So who else would come and pull me like that.

"Excuse me, Minji, stay away from my boy." The who?

"Excuse me, you little shitty Soomin, stay away from my girl." Yoon pushed her away from me.

Soomin's face started burning up. Not literally but get the point.

"THIS IS A CONVO BETWEEN ME AND THIS RAT DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME!" What is she? The queen or something?

Yoon looked angrily but stayed back; she knew the consequences.

But she started smirking.

"Listen here, you- OWWWW!" Soomin began to scream.

Someone grabbed her hair from behind and brought her to the floor.

That's what Yoon was smirking at.

She was smirking at the boy.

At Jungwon.