Chapter 8

Heeseung's POV

22 March 2020

Fun day out! Yes, that Instagram post went viral! To be honest, I don't even get it, why are we so popular? I get it, we're so handsome and intelligent and- (A/N: You're answering your own question). Oh right. Basically, that post was just a selfie of us in front of the shopping centre. I originally thought there was probably some celebrity behind us or something but then I realised it was us. Well, I mean it would've been nice if there was Jungkook or something here... (A/N: Sslksdkjdshkdsf save me)

We walked up to the lift and towards the cinema. Ni-ki wanted to watch some new movie that had just come out so we all agreed. Not to watch the movie, to hang out. Ni-ki's choice was probably going to be ok. But seriously, he does nothing but watch movies.

As Jay and I walked to the counter to buy tickets whilst the other went to get some food, I noticed a familiar face but she rushed by fast. I couldn't get a good look at her and the other girls. Oh well.

We walked into the room. We all went to grab some seats. There were only six seats left in one row and one left in front. Jungwon decided to sit at the front and let us all be together behind. (A/N: I know how that feels that happened to me on a school trip. I was beside strangers.) Oh my must be bad. I noticed those girls again beside Jungwon, and this time recognised them. I was slightly worried.

It was Soomin.

I saw Jungwon turn his head to look who was beside him and boy did he look terrified. Ni-ki nudged me and pointed towards the two and I nodded back at him. Jungwon wasn't terrified in fear of revenge, he was terrified of how Soomin would be. Whenever Soomin walks into Jungwon outside of school, which doesn't happen very often, she starts hanging onto him and being all flirty. And Jungwon becomes very obvious with his sassy, disgusted face. Whenever he does that, he looks exactly like Sunoo.

The lights dimmed as the movie screen lit bright, eventually becoming the only source of light in the room. I couldn't see their faces anymore, just silhouettes. It seems like she hasn't realised who's beside him. I saw Wonyoung, Soomin's best friend, nudge her and point towards Jungwon. He hadn't noticed as his eyes were glued to the screen in front of him, engrossed in the movie. Jungwon's hand lay beside him, very close to Soomin.

She moved her hands towards his. I wanted to stop her, push her away and give her a lesson. But I couldn't, it was all silent and if I did something, everyone would be watching us. I slowly watched her place her hand on top of his. Jungwon turned to look at her but didn't do anything and continued watching the movie. I'm not sure if he gave her the death glare or another disgusted look. But I could tell by his posture, he wasn't comfortable. I wanted to enjoy the movie. It seemed interesting, but I just couldn't. Jungwon... he didn't deserve this. He came to enjoy and watch the movie with us. Not to face her again. Soomin began to get closer, pushing her head and laying it against his shoulder. Jungwon couldn't do anything. (A/N: ewwww... hasn't she heard of personal space before or something like pls) Exactly. She wasn't even watching the movie, she was watching him. Her nose touched the bottom of his chin. I think I'm going to throw up. (A/N: same here) I want to move my eyes away but I just can't. I look after him like he's my younger brother, like it's my duty. This is actually getting disgusting. Jungwon probably wants to scream and kill Soomin at this moment but he can't. Soomin slowly tilted her head up and pecked Jungwon. (A/N: I'm sorry but WTF DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?) PLS WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M THINKING? She's actually pissing me off so much that I might even murder her but not now. Definitely not. She keeps kissing him. I'm just gonna wait until the intermission. I hope Jungwon can too.

*time skip to intermission*

People left for breaks. Soomin sat there. Jungwon pushed her off and ran. The boys and I ran behind him. I could clearly see his face now. He looked sick. He ran into the bathroom and so did we. He breathed heavily and threw lots of water in his face. I calmed him down. We all slowly hugged him. He seemed traumatised. 

"Wh...what am I supposed to do..o..o?" he stuttered.

I decided to take the risk of moving to sit next to her instead. She wouldn't do anything to me, she only has eyes on Jungwon.

"Jungwon, us two'll swap seats. I have a pillow in my bag, just hold onto that during the movie, it'll calm you down."

"Thanks hyung!"

We all walked back and I went to sit beside her. She gave me a horrible, evil glare but I didn't care.

I slowly whispered, "I don't want to see you anywhere near Jungwon. If I see you even a metre close to him, end of story. Understood?"

"Heeseung, you can't even lay a finger on me. I'll always be less than a millimetre away from him. He's mine. Understood?"

I wanted to strangle her but the lights dimmed once again. Soomin, I'm coming for you very soon.

You better watch out.

Ni-ki's POV

22 March 2020

The movie ended and people slowly left the room and so did we. Soomin walked past us without going near Jungwon, but gave us a horrifying look. Made her look even uglier than she is. I really don't understand what her problem is. I know everyone loves us (cuz we're amazing and they're not) but they aren't as ... weird as her. She doesn't know when to stop and keeps attacking Minji. Originally, it wasn't because he liked her because he hid that feeling quite well. But now that hyung's her friend she's attacking all of us. I'm not saying we shouldn't be friends. Minji's so cool and really good at playing video games but not as good as me of course. (A/N: saw that coming) You know it's true! 

We walked around and sat down at a restaurant to see a girl we all were happy to see.

Yoon! (A/N: awwww man I was expecting Minji but sure!)

"Hello boys, welcome to my family's restaurant!"

"Wait, it's your family's restaurant?!?!?" Jake hyung asked.

"Well duh it literally says 'The Shim Restaurant' so....."

"I mean it could be any family.."

"JUST SHUT UP AND ORDER SOME FOOD ALRIGHT!!!" Yoon screamed.

Soon after, Yoon came back with the food and asked us about what we'd been doing today. We explained everything at the cinema and Yoon looked fed up. I think she's had enough with Soomin.

"Doesn't she get it? Doesn't she know when to stop? I wonder how her parents suffer with her every day..."

We saw someone familiar walk through and scare Yoon from behind. You'll like it. (A/N: MINJI!!!!!) No, it's Miss. Park. (A/N: What are you-) Nah, I'm joking it is Minji.

"Minji!" we all screamed.

"Why are you all having a meeting without me?" she pouted.

"Oh it's nothing. We were at the cinema and we came here for some food and Yoon was here today," I explained.

"Alright....." she said, in a tone sounding like we were still suspicious.

We continued talking and enjoying ourselves until we decided to leave. Everything didn't really go to plan, but in the end it was somewhat fun!