Chapter 11

Jungwon's POV

11 April 2020

I think I'm a bit too excited. Yes, my first date- I mean hang out with Minji today but should I be this excited that I'm jumping up and down everywhere instead of walking. (A/N: Number one, it IS a date you said it yourself to her and number two I guess yes and no, be excited that you're finally going out with the girl you've liked for so long, but maybe not to the extent that you're not controlling what you do in front of others. Like what are your parents telling you when they see you?) Thanks, and my parents are just saying that I'm still a baby.

Our date's arranged to be at 4pm, but I haven't told her where it is so I'm going to go and pick her up. By the way, I'm not going to tell you either. (A/N: Awwww man) Sorry, it's a secret. Right now it's... 1pm. And I want to get to her house at 4 sharp, meaning I'd have to leave here at 3.30 just in case anything happens. She doesn't live far off, walking by foot will take about 15 minutes but I just want to be cautious. So I should choose an outfit now.

I'm not really the person for clothes, I usually chuck on something I find. (A/N: Same, I'm more of a trousers/jogging with some baggy shirt on hoodie sorta person) Ah, nice. Casual and comfortable. Maybe I should go for something like that. I'll be back in a minute.

*a minute later*

Here, I've found an outfit.

Is it good? (A/N: Jungwon, it's perfect

Is it good? (A/N: Jungwon, it's perfect. I love it, and so will Minji.) Thank you, I think it'll also work for where we're going. Ok, I'm going to go prepare snacks and some other things. Talk to you soon I guess.

Minji's POV

11 April 2020

A date with Jungwon. Just the two of us. Wow. I'm overwhelmed by all these feelings. I'm still confused... do I love him? More importantly, should I be in love? I need to look after my mum, I can't leave her the way she is. She wouldn't mind if I fell in love, but that's because she wants me to "flourish" which in her dictionary means grow well like the kids who have both their parents and a happy family. Is love really this hard? Ugh.

Well, I think today will decide if it's lovers or best friends I'm aiming for with Jungwon. I feel it deep inside me. There's something telling me it will happen, but it's not you. (A/N: It's probably you saying it to yourself)

It's 2pm now, and I think Jungwon's coming in about 2 hours, maybe even earlier because you know... he is Jungwon. He hasn't told me where we're going but I don't mind. I know that wherever I am with him, it will be great fun. I've never been on a date, so I'm not sure on what I should do and stuff. Well, like most other girls do, an outfit is a good place to begin. What do you think I should wear? (A/N: Something comfortable but still casual and pretty. *giggles*) Ok, but why are you laughing? (A/N: Sorry, I laugh at almost everything *giggles again*)

*after a long time just like other girls*

Ok, I've found something:

This top.

And...

These jeans

These jeans.

Whatcha think? (A/N: Yes, so pretty. He'll love it) Yay!

The thing is, I feel like makeup is an ESSENTIAL when going out for things like this but I'm not really a makeup person and I don't want him to think I'm some sort of outcast. (A/N: I'm not a makeup person either and I'm happy that I'm not. You're being yourself and showing your real face to the world, proving to them you're not scared of anyone's comments. Plus, beauty doesn't define anyone and I think Jungwon likes you the way you are. You're pretty anyways, makeup ain't gonna enhance it in any way.) Wow, thanks for that advice, it's actually quite inspirational. (A/N: *takes bow*)

So outfit done, makeup issue sorted. I'm guessing I should bring some money in case we pass any shops. Now I just need snacks. As you see I'm a girl who loves her food and never knows when she needs it. (A/N: I think everyone needs it, including me.) Heheh, I think you're right.

I go down to the kitchen, whilst I pass the living room to see my mum sleeping on the sofa. I head to the cupboard and pull out some crisps, biscuits and drinks. I also landed up finding a spare box of Pepero, my favourite.

I'm back upstairs and double check everything. It's 3.30, and Jungwon will be here any minute.

Oh, I almost forgot my bag. I take it out wherever I go. It's a very pretty one.

Look:

(A/N: Wow Minji, it's so adorable! Where'd you get it?) Actually, I didn't buy it

(A/N: Wow Minji, it's so adorable! Where'd you get it?) Actually, I didn't buy it. (A/N: Oh, then who did?)

It was my dad who got it for me.

(A/N: Hey, are you tearing up? Is everything ok? Please don't cry)

It was the last present I got before he passed away.