The End (part two)

A/N This was requested and I'm bored so why not?

Peter got his phone from the seat of his dad's car and it had hundreds of notifications from his former classmates and a few from his friends. One that really caught his eye was message in Instagram from Eugene Thompson. 

"Loki, can you read this one before me?" Peter asked.

"Sure but w- oh..."

Loki gave him a worried glance and read it. Peter saw easily that Loki had a hard time to keep a straight face.

"I can see that it's either really bad apology or a really pathetic text to get me to talk to him." Peter said with laughter that made Loki giggle a bit. 

"It's both, read it yourself." Loki gave his phone back.

Peter, i'm really sorry for what i did to you a few years back but could you forgive me?

My parents werent really there for me and that caused me to act out like that 

Also i didn't know u were spiderman then

Peter doubled down with laughter, holding his stomach. 

"Holy shit (LANGUAGE) I can imagine him writing this and thinking that he'll never meet his idol ever again"

"What are you planning to do with this?" Loki asked.

"Would be best for me to just block him I guess, but I'll just screenshot this real quick" He said still laughing a bit.

"What's so funny?" Tony asked when entering the car to drive.

"My ex bully just sent me an apology where he basically makes himself the victim and then has the audacity to ask me to forgive him" Peter told him.'

"Okay..? And why is that so funny? I would imagine you to be mad at him." Tony stated.

"I was before I read it" Peter answered "Then I realized what a shit he is for even trying to contact me and it was just hilarious."

"Alright, but talk to someone if it bothers you." Tony said and then continued "We'll have movie night tonight! What do you want to eat?" 

"Pizza sounds great, but I wanna go to Delmar's before that, you can drop me off here." Peter told Tony and gave him a smile before leaving the car. There weren't many people in the shop and he went straight to the counter.

"Hi Mr Delmar." He said.

"Hello Peter! I saw you on the news. I would've never guessed that you were the Spiderman, but now it just makes sense. So, what can I get for you today? Your usual?" 

"Oh, yes the usual, I didn't know you remembered that." Peter was totally caught off guard from Mr. Delmar's memory.

"Of course I remember that, you're one of my favorite customers, even if you weren't the Spiderman."

"Thank you Mr. Delmar. So, here's the five dollars." Peter said.

"You're welcome, and here's the bread, have a nice day."

"Thanks!" Peter said and left the store, he quickly started to swing back to the tower after he saw a few people running to his direction with phones on their hands.

-----------------------------

Later that night he was in the living room of the Avengers tower, cuddled on the sofa with Loki, watching Star Wars and eating the pizza. His friends and family were there spending the night. Most of the avengers were either asleep on each other or cuddling, like Bucky and Steve. Everyone was enjoying the night and thanks to the sound-proof walls and windows, they could only see the shadows of the helicopters. Thanks to the mirror effect of the glass, their privacy was protected. But Tony had had enough of them when one of the helicopters actually landed on the Quinjet landing platform, and he went to yell to them about suing them and the whole company.

Peter thought a bit about his future, he would be chased by people on the streets for a while now, but it was better than being constantly careful of the use of his powers. It was the right decision.

He quit thinking about that and just focused on the arms around him and how happy he was since Loki came to his life.

This is officially The End. Thank you all.