Second chapter

A/N ok this is awesome I stole my dad's computer so this is so much easier to write now :D I forgot to mention that Loki has been in Asgardian prison for few months and were tortured (ofc why Odin-the-bitch wouldn't do that) and raped several times.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: panic attack, cursing

Loki's pov

We arrived to Midgard and first thing I saw was the Avengers compound. I guess Avengers aren't very happy to see me. Thor carries me inside the compound and to living room, where everyone is. No one looks happy when they see me. Why would they? I'm the one who tried to get to rule Midgard. "It wasn't your fault" a voice says somewhere back in my head. Of course it was. It's always my fault. So Odin taught to me. It doesn't take long until everyone starts yelling.

"What the fuck is he doing here" Is the first thing that I hear from the yelling.

The yelling just gets louder and louder. I turn to face my brothers chest. They didn't notice yet my mouth that was sewn shut. I never liked to be the center of attention, and my anxiety just grew and grew when I felt their glares on my shaking body. I didn't even notice myself that I was shaking and I tried to stop it. Their shouting just reminded me of Odin's yelling. All the things that he said were running in my mind. And few seconds later I had a panic attack and I was starting to hyperventilate. I still kept myself from crying. I didn't want to show Thor how weak I was.

"STOP YELLING CAN'T YOU SEE HE HAS A PANIC ATTACK" Thor had enough I guess.

The yelling stopped instantly. He put me on the floor and I went next to the wall and I curled into a ball, so they couldn't see my mouth. I opened my eyes and I saw my skin turning blue. Tears fell from my eyes.

"What is happening to him" I hear someone saying quietly. Now I am sobbing. I hate when people see me this weak.

I heard fast light steps coming to me. Those weren't Thor's. Soon I saw some nice and comforting memories. My breath is starting to be normal and I feel two warm arms wrapping gently around me. I look up and I see a woman who I don't remember from NY.

"Why did you help a murderer?" Clint asks while rolling his eyes.

"Because he is a person who deserves to be happy as well" she says calmly but there is anger in her voice.

"Wanda he is grown up man who doesn't have to be babysitted" Clint says now very pissed off.

"Clint he is just a teenager" Thor says before Wanda.

"What?" Tony says in very confused tone. "Did we fight against a teenager?"

"No, he was 17 in New York and Odin de-aged him to teenager to punish because of what happened in New York. He is now fifteen or in Asgardian years  about 900"

"Does he remember what happened in New York?" Steve asks politely.

Thor says silent and everyone looks at me. A singe tear rolls down my cheek. I nod while still shaking a little.

"Man of Iron do you have a room for him? He can't go back to Asgard because Odin banished  him" Thor asks sounding worried.

"Of course I do." Genius says while leading me out of the room"and my name is Tony!"

We walked along corridors until I saw a some strange looking room. It was white and it had 6 white beds.

"Sit on one of those beds" Tony told me.

I sat and watched him take some scissors. I tensed from fear. What was he going to do me?

"You don't have to be scared" he told me "I'm going to remove those stitches from your mouth"

He started to remove them and when he was done I felt a lot better.

"Follow me, I'm going to show you your room" he said.

"Thank you" was all I said.
A/N this was fun to write and I hope you guys like it :)

Words: 712