13th chapter

A/N Thank you for all the votes, supporting comments and reads! Happy reading!

TW: talking about suicide and self harm, sexual assault (at the end of this part, I'll remind you about that closer), torture, homophobic and transphobic slurs

there is national suicide prevention helpline number for anyone needed: (800)273-8255

Finnish: (092) 525-0111 call and text

Swedish: 90101 call and text

UK: text 85258 phone 0808 808 4994

German: 0800 111 0111 call and text

Canada: text 45645 call (833) 456-4566

Norway: 116 123 call and web text

You can find more at there: https://blog.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines/

Peter's pov

I'm so happy that Mr. Stark accepts me as I am. When nobody knew it was like walking on a shattered class. I had to be careful where I stepped so I didn't cut my feet up and fall. I have been through that when I was so low that I tried to kill myself. I harmed myself everyday until MJ found out. I remember crying in her arms, pleading not to tell May. She didn't, but she watched after me everyday. A month later I told Aunt May. She immediately burst in tears and hugged me. I told her I didn't feel right in my body. I didn't know about what being transgender meant. Next day she used he/him pronouns on me. I still feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about that moment. I felt so happy.

Soon I fell asleep.

"No.. no.. no no NO please.."

I woke up. The clock was 4am. Next thing I heard was sobbing. It was coming from Loki's room. I ran as fast as I could to their room.

"Loki? Are you okay?"

Loki was laying in their bed, sobbing to pillow. I go to them right away and I pulled them to hug. They cried on my chest. I blushed because I wasn't wearing a binder or anything that would flatten my boobs. I felt super embarrassed. I felt how my cheeks turned hot pink.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not real. It was just a nightmare"

"I-I know, but it just felt so r-real"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Well.. I was tortured. They burnt me with some sticks and poured boiling water on me"

"Do you know why?" Shit. That was the dumbest question that anyone can ask ever at this situation.

"I a-am a f-frost giant. I-I'm a monster" they started sobbing even more. Shit. What am I supposed to do?

"Show me what do you really look like" I said smiling softly.

They started to turn blue. Their skin was full of beautiful runes and their eyes.. They were red. They were the most beautiful eyes that you could imagine.

"You look so pretty" I said.

"W-what?"

I brushed my fingers on the runes. Their skin suddenly started to feel ice cold and I quickly took my hand back.

"I-I'm sorry" they said and moved away from me.

"You don't have to apologize anything"

They slowly started to turn back to their human form, but they still stayed away from me.

"Don't come closer I'll just hurt you" Loki said. I still went closer to them.

"I'm not afraid of you"