12th chapter

Third persons pov

TW: Mentions of using deadname, forcing to come out, mentions to drugs and syringes

Tony called emergency meeting to conference room, while Peter left somewhere. Everyone came there in few minutes and because of long day behind they were expecting nice and relaxing night and not a meeting at 9pm. 

"Stark, what is the point of this meeting?" Natasha asked, with a plank, unreadable face that made her look lot more scarier. 

"I just wanted to ask who speaks more than one language" Tony said jokingly.

"Really Tony?" Steve asked rolling his eyes. "What do you need that information for?"

"Apparently the thing that Mr. Eyepatch is looking for speaks at least two languages"

"How do you know that?" Clint asked.

"It said something in different language to Peter and I don't know if Friday is capable to translate it"

"Well what it said?" Bruce asked.

"Something like 'is to me light' (Es tut mir leid)

"Sounds German" Bucky said. "I think it said 'i am sorry'"

"Friday, can you call Peter here?"

"Mr. Parker isn't in the building sir"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'I have to find them' Peter thought 'I can't let Fury capture them'. He swinged towards the city and started looking for the person. After 30 minutes I get a call.

"Peter where the hell are you?!" Tony asked him angrily.

Peter swinged to Aunt May's apartment where Peter has his testosterone shots.

"I'm going to Aunt May's because I have to get my... notebook from there"

"Okay. When you'll be there?"

"In 20 minutes"

Tony hung up and didn't believe Peter about the 'having to get my notebook' thingy. 

"Friday, open the cameras of Peter's suit" Tony said.

He saw that Peter was actually going to May's apartment. Tony was about to cut the cameras, but then Peter picked up something that looked like a tank top from the floor. His curiosity grew and he decided to watch a little more. He put the tank top to his backpack and went to bathroom. Peter opened a cupboard and he pulled some needles (Correct me about that if that isn't how testosterone is packed, thanks)with liquid inside them. Tony's eyes widened when he saw the needles. Then Peter went back to his room and got from the desk a notebook.

"Friday, can you pause this video at the moment when he has a notebook in his hands?"

"Here, sir"

There read 'Penelope Parker, Physics'

"Can you search that name?"

"No results found for that name"

Tony sat in peace for a few minutes until Friday announced that Peter was home. Tony didn't know what to do. After a while thinking he decided to go talk to Peter. He got up and left the lab where he was currently in. When he got to Peter's door Tony knocked on the door and waited till Peter opened it.

"What is it Mr. Stark?"

"What did you really do at aunt's home?" Tony wanted to know would Peter lie at this situation. 

"I just got my notebook for tomorrow" Peter said. That's when Tony decided to say what he saw from the camera.

"I saw the name on that notebook from a camera. Who the hell is Penelope Parker, and why you have syringes in your backpack?!"

Peter took few steps back looking horrified. He looked like he would burst in tears in matter of seconds. 

"I-I can e-explain" he said holding back tears.

"You better have a great explanation for it" Tony said and it was the last string that made Peter sit on his bed sobbing.

"I-I am t-trans. I w-was a g-girl and that's w-why there reads Penelope" he said through sobs. "I'm sorry f-for not telling you. I wasn't ready yet"

"Oh sh- I'm sorry Peter" Tony said now tearing up himself. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you to tell"

"It's okay I guess. I would have done the same if I did think those were drugs" Peter said pointing to testosterone.

"Were you planning to come out to the team yet? I think it would be good to know"

"Bruce, Loki and Wanda know already, but I don't know when I'm going to tell the rest"

"Okay. I still think they should know, but I'm not forcing you to tell" Tony said smiling warmly.

"Thank you for understanding"

A/N I was snowboarding for few days and I couldn't update but better late than never!

Words: 732