9th chapter

"She was nice" Ned said.

"Yea I haven't met anyone that know six languages" MJ said.

"I think something about her was little weird" I said.

Peter's pov

"What do you mean something was weird about her"  MJ asked.

"Like think about it. It's like she can literally read minds"

"What?" Ned asked confused

"When I thought that 'oh nice, a new classmate' she immediately started smiling and looked away"

"Well that's a bit weird" Ned said and MJ just nodded.

I had chemistry next with Ned, and MJ went to English class.

We arrived there and sat on our normal seats and teacher started to talk something about safety things. Important, but I couldn't listen I just thought about Howlett.

"Mr. Parker, what do you do, if you get something in your eye?"

"I start washing my eye right away and get to nurse" I'm glad that I remember those things when I don't listen. The teacher looked disappointed and I just threw at her a confused expression. She scoffed and continued talking. Soon she gave us books and notebooks. She talked something about our books and then the class was dismissed. When we left the class we saw MJ. She didn't see us so we went up to her.

"Hi MJ" I said.

"Oh hi Pete" I saw immediately that something was off with her.

"Is everything all right?" Ned asked.

"Uhm.. let's go over there behind those lockers"

"Why?"

"I have something to tell you"

We followed MJ where she pointed so people couldn't really hear us.

"Okay now what is it?" I asked.

"I don't know where to start, but I don't care" MJ started "there is something weird with Howlett"

"Yes we know that" I said.

"I wasn't finished. Flash asked her to date and she didn't want to go of course. That's when he pissed off and said something like 'anyone else is never going to want you' and 'your so weak that you can't even lift a book' and stuff. Then she said 'you won't even win a fight against me, why would I want to go on a date with someone who doesn't accept the fact that you got rejected' then Flash got so offended about the first comment that he wanted to go to fight in alleyway after school"

I looked at Ned like to ask if he understood anything about that. His expression was as confused as I thought it would be.

MJ sighed and said "So Flash and Howlett are going to fight in alleyway after school"

"That's screwed up" I said.

"Yeah, but we have to go to class" Ned said.

We started walking to our next class.

"What do we have next?" I asked.

"Math with whole class" MJ said

We walked to math class and took our usual seats that were next to the wall. Then I saw Flash that was looking towards me.

"Sorry guys, but I forgot your papers to office and I have to get them, so the class will start little late, but you can't leave from there, okay?" And with that the teacher left.

Right after he closed the door and Flash came to me.

"How is it going Penelope?"

"My name isn't Penelope" I said through my teeth that I was pressing together from anger.

"HEY CLASS!! This girl doesn't remember her name!"

Then I stood up and glared at him.

"Oh right. Wasn't your name Erika?" Howlett said with a grin and of course the whole class begins to laugh. I watched in horror as Flash walked up to Howlett's desk and watched her dead in the eye. Then out of nowhere, he punches her to face and at the same time the teacher walks in.

"EUGENE THOMPSON! GO TO THE OFFICE, NOW!!"

"But.."

"No buts!"

He just walked away from the class without saying a word and the class just watched him in disbelieve.

"Ms. Howlett you can go to nurse if you want to and then leave"

"Okay" She said and left. Right after that the class started whispering.

"Did you saw her face after Flash bunched her?" Ned asked

"Yeah" I said "She didn't even flinch"

After the school day I went back to compound. I went straight back to my room and decided to go patrolling since I didn't have anything else to do. I jumped out of my window and swinged on trees. Soon I was in the city. I sat on a skyscraper and watched the city. My Spider-sense warned me soon that someone was behind me but I didn't see anyone. When I turned around I saw someone on next building. They waved their hand to me, like saying come here. I stood up and jumped there. First thing that I notice is that they have some kind of mask.

"Wow you can jump pretty high"

"Yeah.. uhm... what are you doing here? How did you get here? What is your name?"

"I'm just jumping. I can't tell my name and I won't tell how I did get there"

"W-What do you mean by jumping?"

"Look I can show you" they said and jumped off the roof before I could do anything. I ran to the edge and try to look for the person.

"Haha that was fun!" they say next to me and I almost fall from the rooftop.

"What the hell?"

"I can't explain right now, but if we still meet someday I promise to explain" I saw a smile from a crack of their mask.

"Hey! Before you go I want to ask you something"

"Okay? What is it?"

"What are your pronouns?"

A/N enjoy reading!
Did some editing in wording and grammar, doesn't affect to the story :)