15th chapter

A/N sorry for not updating, I have been busy with school but I decided to write this again :) also I changed my name to MovieFreak here.

Peter's pov

I was laying in my bed, thinking about everything. I hope that I can keep my last name. I didn't have change to keep thinking because someone knocked on my door.

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Y-yes" I probably looked horrible. I wasn't crying anymore but my eye's were red and my face was tear stained. The door opened and Loki came in. 'perfect, i'm looking like a shit' I thought.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry"

"It's okay" I said.

"I've wanted to tell you something for a while now" Loki said "I just wasn't sure how you would react"

"What is it"

"I- I don't really know how to say this-"

"Don't worry, take your time" I said with a soft smile.

"Mr. Parker, everyone wants you to the living room" Friday said.

"Can you tell me it later? I gotta go"

"Yes I think I can"

I walked to the living room where everyone, even Loki, already were.

"Why did you want me there?"

"We heard what happened, and we have information how she.. died" Steve said.

"It was some organization that is lead by William Stryker. He kidnaps and runs tests on mutants like me and my dad. He thinks you are a mutant too. I guess that he found your aunt and tried to get to know your location"

I didn't even know what to say. I decided to go back to my room. I didn't want to be around people right now. I think Aurelia had noticed that and soon I was in my own room.

"Do you want someone to be here now?" she asked.

"I-I don't know" I said "I want to be alone for a little"

"Okay" she said and left.

I didn't even get to be alone more than a minute when Loki appeared to my door.

"Can I come in?" they asked.

"I'd rather be alone for a little" I said, even though I felt bad about it. I wanted to talk to Loki, but in the same time I wanted to be alone.

"I'll come later then" they said.

"Okay"

I laid in my bed for one and half hour. I cried every five minutes and thought about how hot Loki looks and how cute he is whe- wait what the hell? No no that's not what I thought, or I just want to convince that to myself.

I decided to go to kitchen and eat finally something. I just hoped that no one was there. To my luck there wasn't anyone and I sighed from relief. I made myself a sandwich with some hot chocolate. I quickly made my way back to my room so I didn't have to talk to anyone.

I sat down in my bed and started to eat. Then someone knocked on my door.

"Hey, it's me again. I hope I don't bother you, but I really wish to talk with you" Loki said.

"Of course come in" I said.

They looked gorgeous even though they were wearing only pair of sweatpants and hoodie. They had long hair that reached to their upper stomach. I think I have a serious crush on them.

"I still don't know how to say this but.. I-I think I have a crush on you" they said looking down.

I didn't know what to say because I was so shocked.

"It's of course okay if you don't like me back and we can still be friends and" Loki continued babbling until I stopped them by kissing them.

"So you like me too?" They asked cautiously.

"Yes, I think I do"

"Even though I'm... what I am? Genderfluid and a mons-"

"Don't say like that about yourself. You are the sweetest person I know"

Then they hugged me. I don't know hoe long we stayed like this but I didn't care.

A/N this chapter took way too long to make and it's also not so long. I have Covid rn and it sucks even tho i don't have it so bad.😫 i hope y'all are okay and healthy<3