10th chapter

"Hey! Before you go I want to ask you something" Peter said

"Okay? What is it?"

"What are your pronouns?"

Still Peter's pov

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because when I tell about you to my family I don't want to misgender you"

"They/them are good and I guess you are already used to call me that"

With that they left. Then I remembered that Flash was supposed to fight someone after school. Shit, he'll kill that girl. I started to swing to school and went to alleyway to change my clothes. I took my phone and called MJ.

"Hi Peter what's going on?"

"Hi when were Flash and Howlett supposed to fight?"

"After school, why?"

"I can't explain right now" then I ended the call.

I ran to alley next to school and saw that there were crowd of people. 

"Come on! You can't even punch!" Howlett said.

Flash tried to punch her, but she dodged it and grabbed his hand. Then she punched him to the eye, then nose and lastly kicked to 'where it hurts'. Flash fell to the ground and of course everyone laughed at him. I couldn't feel bad for him. 

"You guys should help him get up" she said and tried to left but no one moved.

"You are going to pay for this!" somebody yelled.

She walked backwards when the crowd surrounded her. Aurelia looked quickly behind and smiled. 'How the hell is she smiling right now' I thought. She turned around and broke the metal fence like nothing and ran. Then I ran to other alley and changed back to my suit. I was sure that she could get home safe.

Aurelia's pov

After escaping the alley ran straight to home. It wasn't long run and I looked back where I came. No one in sight. I walked to my dad's apartment.

"Hi Aurelia! How was school?" my dad asked when I got in.

"It was nice" I reply to him.

"What are we having for dinner?"

"I'm going to do lasagna" he said. I can hear that TV is on.

"What are you watching?" 

"Soccer, ManU against Liverpool"

"Okay tell me who won at the end" I said and went to my room. I go on my laptop to check the news and decide to go watch news. 

"New Superhero or a villain?" "Is New York safe from THAT?" were the first things I saw 'okay that's weird' I thought. Why are they assuming that everything is a threat?

Peter's pov

After I got back home I found myself watching the news with everyone else since we all waited for dinner. 

"Today a lot of people saw someone jump off a building and disappear in thin air" reported said. They were showing now the building were this thing was falling from. I realized that it was the same person who I met before. I didn't say anything about it though.

"It was wearing black hoodie and some leggings and it did some tricks in the air while falling down" some lady described it.

"Is New York safe anymore? Are the Avengers going to do something to it?" reporter asked the final questions.

"Dinner is ready!!" Steve yelled from the kitchen and everybody left the living room. We all sat around the table and started to eat mac 'n' cheese. I couldn't get the thought of that person out of my mind and I was deep in my thoughts, so I didn't notice that Loki wasn't there. Not until I left the table.

"Guys, where is Loki?" I asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

"I'm going to check on them" I said and left.

I almost ran to their room and when I was at their door I knocked on the door, but they didn't open. 

"Loki?" I tried. No respond. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Friday, open this door NOW" I hear a click, witch means that the door is open. I walked in, and I didn't see Loki, so I ran straight to their bathroom, where they were. Collapsed to the ground and blood around them.

"Loki answer to me" I said

"I-I'm sorry"

"You don't have anything to apologize" I said soothingly while I held Loki "I'm going to get you all right"

A/N Finally a new chapter! I almost fell a sleep on my desk lmao

Words: 735