Fifth chapter

A/N I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday anything, so I'm going to post one long chapter. Enjoy reading! (Imagine that Disney+ is a thing 6 years early lol)

TW: nightmare, torture, angst, references to starvation, trans slurs, references to transphobia, misgendering, self harm

"Do you want to watch a movie" Peter asked.

"What is a movie?"

"I can show you" He said smiling.

Third person's pov

Peter turned on the TV and went to Disney+ and put on Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

The two teens sat on Peter's bed and watched the movie in comfortable silence. 40 minutes later Tony came to Peter's room to say that dinner was ready. He didn't expect that Loki would be with Peter after what they "did" to Wanda.

"Um.. the food is ready" Tony said and left the room.

Peter paused the movie and looked at Loki and saw that they looked scared and sad.

"Is everything alright?" Peter asked.

"I don't think I deserve that food"

"Of course you deserve the food" Peter said "come with me"

When they walked in dining room Loki kept their head down and sat next to Peter. Even Wanda was there.

"Loki, you need to eat something" Thor said.

"Thor is right. Here" Steve handed a plate with some pasta to Loki, but they just shook their head no. They still thought that they didn't deserve the food.

"Why don't you just eat?" Tony asked.

"I don't deserve food" Loki said quietly.

"Loki of course you deserve food!" Thor said "Why wouldn't you?"

"I'm just pathetic little murderer who doesn't need to be alive"

With that everyone shut up. All of them just stared at Loki, until Peter pulled Loki into a hug.

"Loki, you need to eat. You deserve it no matter what. I care about you" Peter whispered into Loki's ear.

"Thank you" Loki said so quietly that only Peter heard them and started to eat.

After Loki and Peter ate they went back to Peter's room to watch movies. After few hours and three movies both of them were tired and sleepy.

"I should go to my own room" Loki said.

"Okay" Peter said already half asleep.

'He is cute' Loki thought 'I wish I could stay'

After saying good night Loki vent to their own room thinking about that cute young boy.

"Bring him to me!!" The mad Titan yelled at the guards

"Yes master"

The guards walked down to Loki's cell and grabbed him by arms and legs. They dragged him along the corridors and made him kneel before Thanos.

"Loki, Loki, Loki... why did you think that you deserved that food?" Thanos asked him with fake sweet smile.

"I-I was h-hungry" Loki replied. His whole body tensed of fear.

"That is not an excuse! Take him back to his cell!"

Loki knew what was going to happen now. Torture. Hours of torture.