Fourth chapter

A/N I just got off school (4PM or 16:00 in Finland) and I'm tired and I have homework so this will little too short if I don't do something great with this :D so I'm asking that you have patience with this. I hope you enjoy this!

TW! Mentions of torture and yelling!

"Do you want me to stay Loki?" I Peter asked.

"You can if you want" Loki said with a little shy smile.

Loki's pov

I let him stay but I don't if that was a good idea. He sat on a chair that was near my desk.

"My name is Peter by the way"

"I am Loki, but I think you knew that already"

"Um.. what are your pronouns" was the first thing he asked.

I froze. I didn't know how to reply. No one has ever asked me this question.

"If you aren't comfortable to answer, then don't answer" he said with a little smile.

"I don't know" I said "sometimes I feel like a male sometimes female and sometimes both, neither, or nothing"

"So your gender changes?" he said with a questioning tone.

"Yes I think that makes sense" I said quietly. "why do you ask"

"Saw that you looked uncomfortable when I used he/him pronouns" Peter explained "How do you feel at this moment?"

"They/them would be nice"

"Okay I try to remember" he said smiling

"I know Midgardians have some names on these things but I don't know about them"

"Well, when your gender changes that is called genderfluid" Peter explained "I am transgender myself"

"What does it mean?"

"I was born in a girl's body but I felt like a boy, so I made my gender correct"

"Okay" was all I could say at this moment. Why was he so nice to me? I am a murderer.

"Can I ask you one more question?"

"Go ahead"

"Uh, why did you attack on Earth?"

I started to tear up. I didn't mean to of course but the memory of all the torture that Thanos did to me was traumatising.

"Loki?"

"I-I was tortured and m-mind controlled to do i-it" I said with a shaky voice and right after I said that I put my hand over my mouth. It hurt because I just got the stitches removed. I hoped he believed me tho. Then a tear rolled down my cheek. "Did they make you talk to me to get this information?" I asked angrily.

"No of course not. I don't know should I trust you though but I can ask Wanda to confirm that what you just said"

"Who is Wanda?" I asked while more tears rolled down.

"She's nice person who can read minds and bring back old memories or just see old memories so you don't have to see them" Peter said "She can also make fake memories or hallucinations."

I just nodded. "Can we go to her?"

"Yes let's go"

We walked to the living room where was Tony, Bruce, Steve, Natasha, Bucky and Wanda. I was happy that I didn't see Clint.

"Hey Wanda! I wanted to ask you something" Peter said.

"Of course! What is it?"

"Can you watch a memory from Loki's mind before the New York attack? And without they have to see it"

"Sure! Do you use they/them pronouns?" She asked me

"Y-Yes I do"

"Okay. You should sit down"

I sat down to a free couch and she sat next to me. I felt little tickling when she entered my mind. Others just watched us like they would kill me if I did something wrong. After 30 seconds Wanda lefts my mind with a loud gasp and storms out of the room. Then Clint walked in the room and was going to ask something, but then he saw me.

"What did you do to her?!" he yelled. I flinched violently and looked down.

"Clint stop yelling! She saw some Loki's memory" Bucky said. I was surprised that Bucky was the one who was defending me. Then Peter grabbed my hand.

"Come with me Loki I don't want that you stay here when Clint is here" Peter said soothingly

I nodded. I didn't want to stay here.

I thought we were going back to my room but we went some room next to it. I quickly realised that it was his room. Our hands were still intertwined. We both blushed when we saw our hands and let go.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Peter asked.

"What is a movie?"

"I can show you" He said smiling.

Words 777

A/N Okay I did do some magic :D