The End.

A/N Hey. I just wanted to make some solid ending for this story. 

Edit: I added that Peter's adoption was also revealed. There's also a part two of this chapter.

A crowd cheered as Peter climbed up the stairs to the stage. He was going to reveal his identity as the Spiderman. The mask that hid his face wouldn't matter anymore after this, but he was ready. He had been waiting for this moment since he turned 18. He looked toward his father, Tony, and his lovely partner of two years, Loki, and took a breath as they gave him an encouraging nod. That eased his anxiety a bit.

Of course those weren't the only Avengers present, Aunt Natasha, Uncles Bucky, Steve, Clint, Thor, Sam and Rhodey, and the royals of Wakanda were also there, watching probably the most meaningful moment of his life.'

MJ and Ned were in the front row, just behind all the cameramen and reporters.

"Today, you will find out the true face of the Spiderman and my son." Tony started the speech that they've had worked on for weeks, the crowd gasped at the word son and the reporters already started to yell questions at Tony and Peter.

"Silence please" Tony said and continued the speech.

"Some of you may know him as a friend, classmate or a coworker, some of you may already know him as the Spiderman. And today his identity will be revealed to the public."

The crowd was absolutely wild, as they've expected, but the reality had just started to form in Peter's head.

"And now, he'll remove the mask."

And he did and took the microphone from it's stand.

"I am Peter Parker, the Spiderman"

-----------------------------------------

A/N I want to thank all of you, who have given me motivation to write this story and get better in writing in general. This story started with the legendary words among fanfic writers: "English isn't my first language." But now, over two years later I can finish this fic with the words "English still isn't my first language :D."

Thank you.