First chapter

Third person's pov
Loki was in front of the throne while Odin yelled at them about their crimes commited on Midgard. They felt numb. Nothing but numb. Loki couldn't even talk, because their mouth was sewn shut. They didn't listen to Odin and woke up from their trance when the Allfather stopped talking.

"And for these things that you have done to Midgard, I turn you to 15 year old mortal and banish you from Asgard. Thor will take you to live with the Avengers." Odin said while looking at his adopted son.

"Mmmphh" was all that Loki could say. They were almost crying. They knew that they wouldn't see their mother ever again.

Odin turned Loki to his mortal age. It hurt Loki, but they couldn't scream from pain.

Loki couldn't stand anymore from the pain so they collapsed on the floor.

"Thor, carry him away from me" Odin told to his son. "I don't want to see him ever again"

Loki was still consious. Tears rolling down their cheeks while Thor picked them up and carried to the Bifrost. Heimdall was waiting for two of them arrive.

"Take us to Midgard" Thor said while carrying Loki's now unconsious body. He was near to cry from seeing his brother like this.

Haimdall didn't say a word, but sent the siblings to Midgard.

Okay this is my first story and this was honestly so much fun to write. I did this in a rush but I hope it's okay :) this one was little short, but I'll make longer ones in the future.
I hope you liked this chapter!

I will update this atleast once a week!

Words: 278