Seventh chapter

A/N I'm going to write new chapter tomorrow too!

TW: angst, transfobic slurs, transfobia, mentions of self harming

Peter's pov

Well it is Sunday morning. Last day of summer vacation. I don't want to go to school because of Flash. Tears are forming to my eyes from remembering all the things he said to me.  "Look at that little lady who thinks she's a boy!" "Faggot" "Tranny" those were words that I had to hear everyday at school. At this point I'm sobbing. I hate my body. I hate that I'm not normal. Then I hear a knock by the door. I quickly wipe my tears away on my sleeve and let them come in.

"Hi I needed talk to you, it's about.. what's wrong?" Wanda asks.

I realize that I don't have my binder on. I really don't know if it's good or bad thing.

"I-it's really nothing"

"If you don't wanna talk about it it's fine, but remember that you can always talk to me"

"Okay" I said "why are you here?"

"I just wanted to ask who knows that you are trans expect me and Loki?"

"Ned and MJ. They are friends from school"

"Are you female to male or..?"

"Yes, female to male"

"Okay that's all I wanted to ask" Wanda said as she left the room.

I felt warm feeling in my chest and stomach. I had someone to talk to. It felt nice.

I checked the time. 10.36 AM. Wow I slept long.

I put on my binder and hoodie and started to walk to the kitchen to get something on breakfast.

"Oh you are awake" Clint teased. "I thought you died while sleeping"

"Well not today I guess"

"I was thinking to prank Tony with Scott" Clint said. "Wanna join?"

"I can come, but when did Scott arrive?"

"When you were sleeping like a dead corpse" Bucky noted from the table.

"Peter, Tony needs you to his lab" Friday announces.

"Tell him I'm coming soon"

I said goodbyes to Clint and Bucky then I went to Tony's lab.

"Here you are Underoos! I waited for you"

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. I was having breakfast"

"No problem. I want you to try this suit"

"Okay"

I went to the changing room and took off my hoodie and pants and put on the suit. I looked at it and it was very loose. I walked out of the changing room.

"It's a bit loose" I said to Mr. Stark.

"Oh sorry I forgot to say that you have to press on that spider image"

I pressed it and the suit tightened. I looked myself from mirror and I looked pretty good. I put my mask on to see the new features. I instantly see all the information of the room.

"Do you like it?" Mr. Stark asked.

"Yes! You are the best!!"

"I'm glad that you like it" he said smiling.

I thanked him once more and went back to my own room to get my school stuff for tomorrow.

A/N okay this took way too long to write and I'm sorry I promise to post tomorrow!

Words: 520