Sixth chapter

A/N time is 5:40 AM when I started to write this and I haven't slept in whole night so this chapter can be little weird :D Update: I haven't slept in 34 hours

TW: mentions of self harm

Peter's pov

I haven't been anywhere else than my own room this whole day, scared of what everyone will think about that self harming. Cuddling with Loki was nice though. He is cute and all, but I can't fall for him can I? Loki left Peter's room about 2PM and three hours later Peter decided to go to eat dinner with everyone else. What would possibly go wrong? He was already in the same clothes that he wore at breakfast so he didn't have to change.

As he walked into kitchen, everyone was already here. Nobody said anything when Peter put some food on the plate.

"So, you finally decided to get here" Tony said "You have something to explain"

"Can't we discuss about this later?"

"Right after dinner, in the lab" with that Tony left.

After that Peter ate his food and went to Tony's lab feeling little nervous.

"So, mind telling me, what the fuck were you thinking?!"

"You are drunk, Mr. Stark. Let's talk about this later"

"NO! I want to know why you were cutting yourself"

"Seriously, you can't do this now"

"Tony, leave him be" Bruce said while walking in the lab. "Come with me Peter, I'll do a medical check up on you"

I left the lab as nervous as I came in. I realized that he'll find out about me being trans. We walked into the medbay and as soon as the door is closed he asks me to pull up my sleeves. I do so and he ask me some questions. At least he didn't find out that I'm trans. After that I'm free to go.

While I walked back to my own room Natasha stops me.

"I think you should take Loki to shopping. He needs new clothes."

"Oh okay I can go with him" I wanted to ask why he needed new clothes, but I brushed that question quickly off.

I walked back to where our rooms were and went to knock on Loki's room.

"Loki? Nat said that I should take you to shopping"

"Wait a second"

He came out of his room, and he was wearing grey ripped jeans, white t-shirt and a denim jacket. 'That guy really knows what fashion means' I thought. 'He looks cinda cute tho' 'WAIT WHAT'

"How are we going to get to the city?"

"We can make Happy to drive us there or..."

Five minutes later we were swinging in New York city. Loki held tightly on me. I guess he didn't believe that I could hold him tightly enough.

"Relax, Loki! I won't let you fall"

"How can I relax in situation like this?!"

"Just try we are almost here"

We landed in an alley, so no one would see that I'm Spider-Man. After that we walked into a mall.

"Where we should go first?" Loki asked.

"I think we should go Hot Topic there is some good clothes"

"Ok let's go there"

After getting few shirts and jeans we went to Starbucks and ordered two frappuccinos. Then we walked a while around Manhattan until we decided to go back to compound. Tony made Happy get us back. Happy wasn't very happy about that.

When we got to compound we were both exhausted.

"Uh, can I come to sleep with you again?" Loki asked blushing.

"Yes of course you can" I said with a shy smile

We went to change in our rooms. I didn't know what to wear. 'Why do I always overthink, it's just Loki, who is coming to sleep with me' I managed to put on a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Loki came up to my room few minutes later. His hair was wet and he was wearing green sweatshirt and black sweatpants. Damn he looked hot. I knew that I shouldn't think that way, but that is just my honest opinion.

"Can we sleep with one blanket" he said smirking

"Yes why not"

He slipped under the cowers with me. His palms were cold and soft. His emerald green eyes were perfect. I think I was falling for him, but how he could feel same? I am just a mortal.

Loki's pov

After I slipped under the cowers with Peter I notice how he admires my palms. 'He is so cute' I thought. I realized that I was falling for mortal. I didn't know what to do because I'm sure he likes me only as a friend.

We moved closer to each other. God, I loved that feeling when he placed his head under my chin.

Words: 805