14th chapter

TW: talking about rape and sexual assault, transphobic and homophobic slurs, harsh language

A/N sometimes I cry while I am writing this story :,) I hope i'm not the only one who cries while writing own stories :D

Peter's pov

Ms. Warren explained the situation to principal while I was putting on my clothes. Now I was just silently crying on a couch in the principal's office and listening to the conversation that they had outside the office.

"What was she wearing?" was the first Principal Morita asked Ms. Warren. I was pissed. It doesn't matter what I was wearing.

"HE was wearing normal clothes that everyone wears. The clothing never matters in a case like this"

"Boys can't get raped. He was probably some kind of faggot if he was raped. Fortunately he can be healed if he prays the gay off him. God can still safe him"

"I don't care a shit what you are talking about God. He is a victim of a sexual assault and you can't deny it"

It was hard for me to not start sobbing. I bit my lip and then my fingers. Then I heard that they were coming back to the office so I tried to wipe my tears off. But I still continued crying. I was horrified when I saw that Ms. Warren didn't enter the office.

"So, Peter, it was your name wasn't it? Yes, you do realize, how shame this is to our school when something like this happens right? You know that this is your fault if honor of our school is going to look bad in public?"

"I-I'm s-sorry sir. I-I couldn't d-do anything about i-it"

"You are some kind of faggot aren't you?"

I stayed silent and tried to not start sobbing. I just looked down and I wanted to be at May's apartment being hugged by Aunt May.

"Or are you tranny perhaps?"

I didn't know what to do so I just nodded.

"You definitely deserved that. Well, are you going to start acting like a normal girl again or should you be put into mental hospital?"

I wanted to leave. I stood up and ran off the office to my locker and got my back pack. Then I ran outside and changed my clothes in the nearest alley as fast as I could. I didn't know where to go so I just went to nearest skyscraper that I saw. I sat on the edge of it and pulled my mask off.

"Hey, what happened?" I hear a voice that I immediately recognise beside me.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know, but I just can't leave before making sure you are okay" they said sitting next to me.

"I got r-raped and I-I was told that I c-can't tell a-anyone about i-it"

They reached their hand to my face to wipe my tears off.

"Remember that it wasn't your fault" they said in a comforting tone "do you want that I take you home?"

"How are you going to do it?"

"I can show you. Don't forget you mask"

Soon I was in my own room at the compound and the mysterious person next to me sitting on my bed with me. I realize that I don't have my mask off.

"Please don't tell anyone about that you saw my face" I blurt out. "Please don't.." I say while my breathing shortens. Fucking panic attack. Great. I can't breath and my binder doesn't really help.

"Hey hey hey it's okay breath with me okay? Don't put your mask on please. Listen on my breathing okay?" they said while pulling me in comforting hug.

We sat like this for few minutes and I catch my breath back.