What do you dream about?

"What do you dream about." He asked. I know answers before he even asks.

"Home" I answers back to him. He takes a step back as he said "Home?"

"Home where the river runs clear, where the star dancing in the sky, where is familiar and safe" I said take a step to him.

He just laughs. "What foolish, there was no home for me there as it is here. Tell me another of your foolish dream"

I breath in before saying "The childhood that I left behind."

"Childhood lack rule and freedom" he said.

"No, I was most free when I was a child. Free of the world hates me, free to play and laugh. That the only pain is a scaped knee or a broken leg and not the endless night wondering when I will eat next and how much the rent costs before I end up homeless. the sweet child that I lost to the hand of the cruel world" I answer him.

"Another foolish dream, answer me again what do you truly dream off" he said

"I dream of you and the freedom you bring me" I answers.

"Ah, there it is but I much said I am not real." He spoke.

"I know. I know when I sit endlessly in my room fawning over you when you show up in my books, my game, my little story I make of you. The fan group that I joined. The drawing and art I make of you even If it bad. You are my home and bring conform to the childhood that I lost" I said.

"Is that your answers?" He asks.

"Yes" I answer.