Chapter 29 Coincidence

Start from the beginning

        Shen Jueshu just let Suiyu hug her so quietly, but her heart almost collapsed, she began to think, why didn't she show up in the previous life? If she had appeared in the previous life, wouldn't he be able to avoid those inhuman tortures?
  Why did she show up so late? After what she has experienced, when she is dragging her scarred body and heart full of holes, come and tell yourself that she loves you.
  The belated heartache, what can be changed?
  Sui Yu didn't say anything more, just hugged Shen Jueshu quietly, until he felt that her body was not so stiff, then slowly let her go, keeping the distance they should have.
  "Can someone come and bring him back? I think he is still useful to us." Suiyu said softly.
  Shen Jueshu raised his head slowly, and nodded slowly when facing Shang Suiyu's worried eyes.
  Soon after, someone came and took away the unconscious Gu Ying, and she and Shen Jueshu were the only ones left in the private room, and the atmosphere was a bit too quiet for a while.
  Suiyu looked at the time, and found that it was only one o'clock, and after all the previous troubles, Shen Jueshu must have not eaten, so he suggested: "Are you hungry? Let's finish eating here first and then Go back?"
  Facing her proposal, Shen Jueshu did not refuse. _思_兔_网
  _Suiyu asked someone to come in and remove all the dishes that were originally on the table, and then re-ordered some other dishes.
  When the dishes came, Shen Jueshu glanced at Suiyu when she saw that most of the dishes on the table were her taste.
  "Hey, I'll treat you to dinner. Naturally, you have to take care of your taste when you invite people to dinner." Suiyu explained with some embarrassment.
  Shen Jueshu didn't respond either, and picked up his chopsticks and started eating quietly.
  The two of them didn't speak for a whole meal, and when they went out after eating, Shen Jueshu followed Suiyu's pace and got into her car. Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu sitting in her co-pilot, but still couldn't help it. Zhu asked, "Didn't you drive here yourself?"
  Shen Jueshu's expression was calm, he looked ahead and said, "For the convenience of tracking, I took a taxi this time."
  Suiyu: "..."
  She was convinced of Shen Jueshu, and it was not long after the last tracking Bar? She did it again, and she did it, and told her so honestly!
  She had nothing to say about this, so she started the engine and drove in the direction of home.
  However, facing her silence, Shen Jueshu looked at her many times from time to time along the way, Suiyu naturally noticed her gaze, but she still pretended not to see it.
  When getting out of the car, Shen Jueshu was a little impatient this time, and she asked, "Are you angry?" According to the past, Suiyu would definitely not have such a calm appearance.
  Sui Yu got out of the car, smiled at Shen Jue who was still sitting in the co-pilot, and said, "Then if I follow you over and over again, are you angry?
  " She even monitored her cell phone!
  Shen Jue was silent, got out of the car and followed her into the villa.

At this point in time, Jiang Siyue hadn't come back, and neither had her auntie, so the quiet atmosphere like in a private room in a hotel swept over again. After the two of them sat facing each other for a long time, Shen Jue said, "Where is your phone?" Let me go."
  Facing her words, Suiyu became vigilant subconsciously, "What do you want to do again?"
  Anyway, she found out, stayed with Shen Jueshu, and prepared to have all her heart not enough!
  Shen Jueshu's face darkened, but he vaguely revealed a little bored, "Do you still want to be monitored?" The
  corners of Suiyu's lips twitched, and he finally handed her the phone.
  Afterwards, she only saw Shen Jueshu clicking on her phone before handing it back to her.
  Seeing the unchanged phone, Sui Yu asked: "Is it solved?" She thought she was going to dismantle the phone or something!
  And Shen Jueshu seemed to know what she was thinking, and said, "Did you click a small program a few days ago? That's what I sent someone to you." Sui Yu: "..." The brain was running fast
  , She immediately remembered a small program that Qin Qing sent her a few days ago, and she clicked it out of curiosity. At that time, she wondered, when she clicked in, it was blank and there was nothing. What did Qin Qing send it to herself?
  Looking back at this moment, I sent a question mark to Qin Qing at that time, and her face turned dark. Wasn't Qin Qing the original owner's assistant? How long has it been since Shen Jueshu came to the company? She betrayed? !
  Faced with Sui Yu's apparent realization, Shen Jueshu didn't explain any more, and asked instead: "You said too much in the hotel before, so it's not appropriate to say it there, now you can explain your sentence What exactly do you mean?"
  Closer to home, Suiyu's face became more serious after bringing up this topic, she had already thought about this question on the way back, if she told Shen Jueshu bluntly that this world is a book In terms of the book, she is a character created by the author, and all her tragic experiences are due to the author's settings. She is a little worried that Shen Jueshu will not be able to bear it after knowing all this.
  After all, if you think about it differently, if you know that you are just a character in the book and everything you have is fabricated, you will go crazy, right?
  So she organized her language, and said with some hesitation: "Do you believe that there are many other parallel small worlds besides this world? And I am a person who belongs to one of these worlds. I am in that world. I came to this world because of an accident."
  Shen Jue got up and went to the kitchen to open the refrigerator and took out two bottles of ice water, and after handing one of them to Suiyu, she asked, "So according to what you said, you are not this From the world? Since you are not from this world, why do you know so many things about me?"
  Sui Yu coughed lightly, and said with some hesitation: "I suddenly passed into this body and took over the original owner's body. A little bit of memory, not many, it's all about you."
  Shen Jueshu's eyes were calm, and he didn't know how much he believed her words.
  "Since you penetrated into her body suddenly, what was your original name?"
  Speaking of Suiyu's emotions a little agitated, she looked at Shen Jueshu with burning eyes and said, "Speaking of which, you Maybe you don’t believe it, but it’s the truth, I was also called Sui Yu in my world, and I also looked like this!”
  She gestured with her hands on her body, and they were so similar that they were even the same height!
  "I think, maybe it's because I'm so similar to her that I came to this world."
  Sui Yu now doesn't know how he should feel when he came to this world. He is grateful but also afraid .
  Shen Jueshu opened the bottle cap and took a sip of ice water. After a long silence, he asked in a very soft voice: "Since you have penetrated her body, what about her? Where did she go?" Most importantly
  , she will have