Chapter 25 marked

Start from the beginning

Her pheromones are out of order! She now has the heart to kill Suiyu, the tube of inhibitor she injected not only failed to suppress it, but started to become the catalyst of the climax, and the tide hit like a tide!
  Hearing Shen Jueshu's words, Suiyu was overwhelmed with embarrassment, as if something really bad happened to him...
  Seeing such uncomfortable Shen Jueshu, Suiyu quickly released more of his pheromones to comfort her, but he began to admire her in his heart Then Shen Jueshu came.
  When other Omegas fall into the stage of hair growth, few people can still maintain their reason, and most of them will become the product of desire, but Shen Jueshu is different. When her reason is a little weak, what she does is not courting, but Mark Alpha!
  She has read so many abo novels, but she has never seen any one where the heroine is not thinking about doi, but marking Alpha when she is in her hair-raising period! Isn't her reaction part of Alpha's instinct!
  And after she finished marking, she fell into a climax again, instead of putting her hands on her body and touching it, she didn't take off her own clothes, but other people's!
  Sui Yu hurriedly grabbed his collar, and shouted in a broken voice: "Shen Jueshu, you are the Alpha!"
  Apart from the fact that this person is an Omega, what else did she do that was related to an Omega? of! This is really not her stereotype, she has read so many novels, she has never met Shen Jueshu like this!
  Shen Jueshu buried his head in her neck, sniffing the bloody geranium scent, enduring it, panting, relying on Alpha's pheromone to calm down.
  Now that her body is becoming more and more resistant to inhibitors, she is really afraid that one day the pheromones will not work on her body directly, and the disaster will be devastating.
  Fortunately, now is not Suiyu's susceptibility period, even if she is affected by Shen Jueshu, she will not immediately fall into a state of irrationality, so even in the face of such a tempting Omega, she still acts indifferent, Even felt a little impatient.
  She is not impatient! This Shen Jue sniffed and sniffed at her body, she is also a big girl with yellow flowers, she is also shy, okay? And this sniffing is really like sniffing a piece of meat!
  She gritted her teeth and endured it. In this situation, only Alpha's pheromone can comfort her. If she pushes her away, it will be difficult.

"When you wake up, you have to thank me very much!" Suiyu gritted his teeth, thinking that this person didn't even give him an inhibitor during his susceptible period, but he wanted to act as her inhibitor during her hair-raising period Drug, such a comparison, you should know how much you have gone too far!
  Now Suiyu can completely leave Shen Jueshu here and let her fend for herself, but every time she thinks back to the description in the novel that Shen Jueshu was imprisoned by the original owner and could only endure because there was no inhibitor, she felt that if she really If you do this, you will be a bit inhuman, and then what is the difference with the original owner?
  No inhibitors...
  Suddenly a thought crossed Sui Yu's mind. The book described that after Shen Jueshu caught the scum A, he would return to her all the means that the scum A had imposed on her. This includes not giving inhibitors during the susceptible period!
  She shivered all over, and began to feel a little panic at the thought of herself.
  Now that he can wear books, is it possible that Shen Jueshu is also reborn?
  She wanted to curse in her heart, if that's the case, then the current Shen Jueshu has experienced everything before, and it's even more difficult for her to be completely blackened!
  If she was reborn, then her previous actions and resentment towards her would be understandable, and only after experiencing everything can she contain such a strong hatred. No wonder she always feels that a forced marriage will not make her like this .
  But is she really born again?
  Sui Yu prefers this answer, but doesn't want it to be this answer. If she is really reborn, it means that Shen Jueshu has already experienced the things she tried so hard to avoid.
  Shen Jueshu still didn't escape those injuries.
  Suddenly she wanted to cry so much, if that was the case, Shen Jueshu's life hadn't changed, she was still in the abyss.
  "You, why are you crying?" Shen Jueshu's weak voice suddenly sounded in his ear.
  Seeing the man's tears flow out like she didn't want money, Shen Jueshu's eyes began to show a little confusion. Isn't he the one who feels uncomfortable now? Besides, he didn't pinch her anymore. He just sucked some of her pheromones. As for crying like dead parents?
  Suiyu sniffed, opened his eyes and looked at the blurry figure in front of him, suddenly raised his hand and held her in his arms, whimpering and said, "How could this be, how could this be happening."
  She thought she had changed her follow-up, Shen Jue sighed It's still that glamorous Shen Jueshu!
  Shen Jue, who was suddenly hugged by her, froze. She didn't feel any malice from Suiyu's action, and she could still feel the deep distress and pity, even the pheromones were full of such Emotions. Is she feeling sorry for herself?
  Shen Jueshu was startled by her own thought, but Suiyu in front of her was the only thing she really felt.
  The hands wrapped around her waist were tight, and she could even feel the touch of the pajama fabric on her shoulders after being soaked by this man's tears.
  How could it be like this, yes, how could it be like this, how could she follow Yu like this.
  But in such a loving embrace, she couldn't bear any resentment anymore, as if getting angry with her now was a very bad thing.
  She was confused and let Suiyu hug her and cry, but her eyes were completely bewildered.
  If she didn't hate her anymore, she would find herself like a lonely sail in the sea, unable to find the right direction to go.
  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Sui Yu hugged her and couldn't help but choked up, saying that she was useless and nothing could be changed.