7

Buster was generally pretty quiet around people he didn't know. He didn't speak, didin't look at people, didn't eavesdrop, but other people still liked to pick fights over nothing, and that was exactly what happened to Buster. He was alone at a coffee shop, minding his own business, when three rather nasty-looking bobcats stalked in. Having a history of bad luck when it came to bobcats, Buster stiffened and tried to stay out of their notice.

Much to his dissappointment, he failed, and who should the largest bobcat be but Darien Blackwave. He quicky ducked under the table and began rushing towards the door, only to be snagged and lifted upwards by a huge curved claw. "Please, don't hurt me, I didn't do anything!" he pleaded, terrified of this bobcat in particular.

"Pff, yeah, you never do, do you, Moon? You know what I have to say to that?" Darien wrapped his claws tightly around his throat and strode out the coffee shop, much to the cashiers horror. He dragged Buster into an alley and threw him HARD. "Eat dirt, Moon!" and then he walked away. Buster landed in a dumpster, the lids closing above him as he crashed inside. He managed to get several large cuts on his knees and paws from old soda cans, and even one on his face right above his eyebrow. He felt his ear bend unaturally as he slammed to a stop in the back of the dumpster.

He was pretty sure he sprained his wrist and elbow, maybe even his ankle. Bleeding and hurt and in general terrible pain, he slumped against the side, shivering and scared. It was so dark in here! The theater members would be at the theater shortly and he would still be in here. Maybe they could find him if he hit on the dumster really loud.

So, after about ten minutes, he built up the strength and that is exactly what he did. He pounded and hit against the top of the dumpter for what seemed like forever but no one heard him and it wouldn't budge. As nightfall approached, he heard a voice outside. "Just a moment, sir, I'm going to get you out of there." Buster was so filled with gratitude just as the words that he couldn't speak. After a while, the lid was flipped open and strong arms lifted Buster out. Buster thanked the leopard again and again graciously, the leopard urging him to run home as fast as he could before the bobcats noticed he was gone.

Buster nodded and had no hesitance in running as fast as his legs could carry him. He practically flipped head ove heels into the theater doors before closing them, pressing himself tightly against them. No one was at the theater. The others must have left. He probably needed to tell them he was okay. So, he got his phone and opened it to a TON of concerned text messages. He slowly brought his shaking fingers to reply.

Buster: I'm okay, guys. I'm back at the theater now.

Rosita was the first to reply with lightning fast reflexes and she obviously had been pretty freaked out by his absence today which, considering his tendency to get into trouble, was understandable and perfectly valid.

Rosita: ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE WHERE YOU? WE WERE LOOKING EVERYWHERE!

Buster: In order; yes, I was trapped in a dumpster, and I'm sorry.

Johnny: Why were you in a dumpster?

Buster: I WAS THROWN IN THERE BY DARIAN BLACKWAVE.

Nooshy: THAT SCUM IS BACK?! WAIT TILL HE GETS A TASTE OF ME-

Buster: Calm down, guys, I'm alright I just... don't want to see him ever again. Don't worry about it. We can try to do rehearsals tomorrow since we couldn't today? Also, I don't know if you found them, but I left you all cupcakes XD

Rosita: I'm on my way there now. And thanks, I didn't see them but I know now.

Buster: Rosita- you don't have to-

Rosita: Shut it. I'm coming whether you like it or not. See you in five.

Buster siged and shut his phone, tucking it into his pocket and walking upstairs to his office to change into less bloodied clothes. He did that and bandaged his knee and had one paw half bandaged when Rosita came in, checkin him over like the worried mother she was. She paused on the cut above his eyebrow kissing him lightly on the hand before hugging him. "We were worried about you, you little dork." she teased, tearfully swaying side to side in her hug.