Part 1- The Friends you have.

Ten minutes...

I only have ten minutes left. Ten minutes to live or ten minutes to die...

Just ten minutes left, and I was running out of time...

I was scribbling on a sheet of paper at a furious rate. My heart beating at an almost unnatural pace. Sweat glistening on my forehead, I continued writing what could most probably be the longest answer of my life.

Not like I had much of a choice. I either had to come up with some answers or face the cold disappointed look on my mother's face if I told her that I didn't manage to get the highest on this test. Yup, things were not looking great for me at the moment.

I looked up. Some people were already done. I gawked at them. They're done?! How could they be done?! Some people have all the luck..

I looked to my right to find a girl scribbling on her paper at such a fast pace, that I swear she was lucky that her paper hadn't torn by then. Honestly.

The teacher cleared her throat and glared at me. I gulped and looked back down at my sheet, not wanting her to think that I was "up to something".

I mean, where's the trust?

I sighed and continued writing. I only had five minutes left now.

The girl on right had started writing even faster (if that was possible), and I was freaking out.

What on earth was that girl writing? Had I missed something out?

I checked my paper for the umpteenth time. No I don't think so... God kill me now please.

I was rocking back and forth on my chair. Shit...

Moments before the bell, I scribbled something down, realised it was wrong, freaked out, and crossed it off.

A boy sitting on my left chuckled at me. I glared at him.

He raised his eyebrows, and smirked. I sneered at him, and turned my attention back to the paper in front of me. I realised what I had missed and began to write it down, all efforts of being neat were thrown out of the window.

The bell rang. The teacher stood up, and began collecting the papers...

I gave mine up to her with a sigh of relief.

I collected my things, and slung my backpack on to my shoulder, making sure that, in the process, the bag hit that guy's head on my way out. Jerk deserved it.

~

Well I guess I should talk about my other half right about now.

Well, all you need to know about Rose Dakota is that she's an absolute sweetheart. She is basically the nicest person in school. She's always there for you, whether she likes you or not. Zayden and I, both being such hot heads, go to her for advice. She is always the peace keeper whenever we fight.

Which is basically all the time...

Rose is about my height with blonde hair and warm eyes. She is actually a very beautiful girl, however she never gives any guy a chance.

But I guess it would kill Rose to know how many hearts she was breaking at, well, a regular basis.

"Hey Meredith," she smiled. I was standing beside my locker waiting for her.

Since school was over and the big soccer match between us and Delphi High was starting in about fifteen minutes I decided that I would wait for her. That way we could go together.