But they said I could

Start from the beginning

Chloe
So Peter, do you want too...

Peter
No

Chloe
K.

Emma
Now you've done it
Just wait till I see you again

Peter
Ooo I'm so scared

Shawn
You should be, buddy

Chloe
Babe, it's okay
Just drop it

Emma
No
Peter, open the door

Peter
What?

Emma
Open
The
Door

Chloe
Are you actually at his house?

Peter
She is and she's going to beat me up

Shawn
You deserve it

Chloe
Good luck with her
She's on her 🇯🇵

Peter
What does Japan have to do with this?

Shawn
You're an idiot

Chloe
Babe?
Did you kill him?

Shawn
Yeah she probably did

Chloe
Great
See you tomorrow Shawn

Shawn
See ya!
Goodnight, love you

Chloe
Love you too

——

I set my phone down but the minute I do so, my phone rings. I check to see who's calling and it's Emma. I answer the phone. "Babe, can you open the door? I'm cold" why is she here? I mean I'm not complaining but still. Why?

"Okay" we hang up and I rush upstairs to unlock the door. "Hi" she says and pulls me into a hug. "Hi" I say it back. She looks at me for a second making me a little uncomfortable.

"W-what?" I ask walking down to my room. We sit on the bed and she keeps staring. "Have you been eating?" She ask making me raise an eyebrow. "Yes" that was a lie. "I don't believe you" I roll my eyes and lay down.

"Then don't" she lays down next to me and pulls me into a hug to cuddle. "Chloe. I'm just trying to look out for you okay? I don't want you to die because you haven't been eating" she plays with my hair.

"People are right" I mumble and she stops her movement. "No don't stop. That feels nice" she continues. "People are right about what?" She looks down at me. "About you being overprotective sometimes" she sighs.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to stop" I quickly sit up and look at her. "No don't. I like it" I kiss her lips and she smiles. We look at each other until I attack her with kisses. "I love you" I whisper to her after the kisses. "I love you too" she pecks my lips once more before pulling me back down for more cuddles.