Not so little anymore

Rose's pov
Chloe snitched on me so now I have to clean the dishes which is her chore. A loud sigh came out of my mouth, and started on the dishes.  "Lizzie!" I suddenly shout because...I don't know. "She's not here" mom comes out of no where, scaring the Holy Ghost out of me.

"I thought since she's now living here, she wouldn't be always gone" I mumble as I clean a plate. We literally have a dishwasher. Why am I killing myself?

"She has a movie to film" She says walking away. I roll my eyes and look out the window that's above the sink. I see Peter and Shawn walking up the path. We upgraded our security because of something.

I don't really know what happened but last year, someone was stalking mom or something. I don't know. There's now a gate with a code.

The boys know the code, I know it, my annoying sister knows it and Lizzie of course. Then a couple more people. Close people. Like Florence and some others. Doesn't matter.

"The boys are here" I dry my hands on the towel and run to the door to greet them. We've all gotten close. They're like my older brothers. Shawn actually coaches my soccer team. Well, helps the coach, but still a coach.

I open the door just as Peter was about to knock. "Hello boys" I always say that when they come over. They hate it.

"Shut up kid" Peter says patting my head and walking inside. "Hey kid" Shawn says nicely. I smile at him and point upstairs. "Chloe's room" they nod and run up the stairs.

I go back to cleaning the dishes. I soon finished so I went out in the back to practice soccer. We have a big backyard so there's a pool and more space for some soccer nets.

I'm the goalie and I actually enjoy it. Sometimes there's not much going on since all the exciting stuff is on the other side of the field but that's okay. I like being goalie since I get a different colour jersey as everyone else and I get these cool gloves that I occasionally hit my sister with when she's being annoying.

But today I'm being a forward.

Chloe's pov
"No way! That's so funny" I laugh as I roll around on my bed. "Babe stop. It's really not that funny" Emma tries to hold me down but I keep squirming.

"Chloe Elizabeth Quinn Johansson! Stop moving so I can get cuddles" Emma pouts making me stop instantly. "Sorry. But it's just so funny" I lay on the bed with her on top of me.

"So" Emma intertwines our hands. I look down at her. "So?" I don't know what's happening. "You going to Charli's party tomorrow?" Ah, I actually knew this was coming.

"Yes, are you?" I use my free hand to comb her hair and massage her scalp. She lets out a soft moan. I smirk and continue.

"You see, I don't really like Charli but she invited me and she already payed for the food so it would be rude to decline now" of course she would say something like this. It's because of the food. Always about the food.

"Haha okay" I continue massaging her scalp and she let out another moan but a little louder. "Eww god no" I hear Peter's voice from outside my door.

I don't think Emma knows he was there so I continued and she let another moan. "Nah I'm leaving" that was Shawn. "Can you get off me for a second?" I ask Emma. She sighs and gets off.

I go and open the door to see the boys about to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask making them turn around and covering their eyes with their hands. I sigh and grab their hands lowering them.

But their eyes are still closed. "Idiots. Open your eyes" I slap the back of their heads. "Ouch" the both say finally opening their eyes.

"How did you get dressed so fast?" The fuck? "I was always dressed idiots" I walk back in my room and lay down on the bed. Emma immediately cuddles me again.