Surprise!

Lizzie's pov
The girls left for Charli's party. It's just Scar and I at home. I have thought of my plan for so long and I decided to make it come in action. Scarlett has no idea what's about to happen.

I really didn't think that I should do it. I thought that maybe she would say no, but Hunter told me that she would obviously say yes and I trust him. If she says no, then I'm killing him. And myself.

"Babe! I need your help" Scar shouts from upstairs. "Coming!" I shout back.

I run upstairs and hear her laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask. She just smirks. I then realized what I said earlier. "Get your head out of the gutter Johansson" I tickle her.

"Liz I really need help with something" I stop and wait for what it is. "I can't find the box" she huffs as she walks around the room looking for it.

"And why do you need the box?" I ask. She turns around and glares at me. Fuck that's scary but hot at the same time. "Because, Elizabeth Chase Olsen, I need it for something" Full name. Yikes.

"And what's that thing?" she looks like she's about to blow. "Babe, just help me fucking look for it!" she shouts. That caught us both by surprise. She covers her mouth and I see tears in her eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry" I don't know what's going on with her but this isn't normal. She never yells like that. Before I could say anything, she runs out, crying.

"Scar, what's going on?" I ask following her to the kitchen. "I-It's nothing" she wipes her tears away. "I know It's no nothing. Can you talk to me?" She shakes her head. I sigh and back away.

"Okay, I'll be around when you ready. I love you" I told her walking away to her room to look for that stupid box.

I only call it stupid because it's the box that she kept Chris' stupid things that he left behind. I don't know why she needs it now when she didn't want it earlier.

Whatever. I know where it is. I saw it the other day under the bed. I pull it out and bring it downstairs and set it on the island table, in front of her. She has her head in her hands, silently crying.

She finally lifts her head up and looks at the box. She sighs and grabs it and walks away. I hear her the front door open and close. Where the hell is she going?

I run after her. It's pouring outside and she only has her hoodie and shorts on. "Scar, your going to get yourself sick" I reach up to her.

She slowly turns around. Her eyes glossy and her bottom lip is quivering a little. She's going to lose it any second now.

She drops the box and runs into my arms. I'm so confused on what's going on. I hug her tight, as I'm rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for shouting at you. I didn't mean it, I swear" I shush her. "It's okay" she wraps her arms around my neck, almost chocking me.

"Can you tell me why you really needed that box?" I ask as I pull her closer to me. I can tell she's getting colder every second.

"Chris texted wanting his stuff back. He's being demanding so I told him I would give it to him today" she sniffles and wipes her nose. "First, let's go inside. Your are going to get sick and I don't want you getting sick for tonight and-" she cuts me off by pulling my arm.

"What's tonight?" she ask getting a little excited. "Nothing if you don't get your pretty ass inside" she huffs and runs in. I pick up the box and bring it inside with me.

I decided that I'll give it to Chris when I'm going to pick up some last minute things. I set the box next to my purse so I can remember. "Babe, I'm really sorry for earlier. Please don't break up with me" Scar says walking towards me with her arms open.

"Hahaha. You're cute and I will never break up with you" I hug her once again. We hug each other for a while until I felt her shiver. "Let's get you in the warm bath" I remove her but grab her face, gently, and start kissing her all over.

"I love you so much okay? And I don't care if you are mad at something or disappointed over something little. I will always love you" she nods her head and kisses my cheek. "Love you too Lizard" she giggles and runs up the stairs.

This woman. I run after and see her curled up in bed. I smile and start to run the bath. I put some of her favorite lavender bubbles and made sure that the water was warm. Once It's warm, I go and walk out to get the princess.

"Come on love, It's ready" she sighs. "I'm only going in if you join me" I nod and walk back to the bathroom. She follows and gets undress. I do the same thing and get in the bath. She soon follows me and I hug her from behind.

Chloe's pov
"Rose! Get your damn soccer ball and get over here. We need to go" I yell at my sister as she's looking for her stupid soccer ball. "Stop yelling at me. Sheesh" she yells back

"You ready babe?" I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was Emma. "Yeah. Are you?" I felt her nod her head then she sighed. Hard.

I turn around and cup her face. "What's wrong?" She looks over my shoulder so I turn around to see who she's looking at. It's Charli.

"Hi guys. Thanks for coming. Here's a little something as a thank you I guess" she hands us both a small box. "Thanks?" Emma slowly takes the box like she's unsure if it's a trick or something.

"I already gave Rose hers" I nod as she quickly hugs me and runs to where Nailea is waving at her. "Rude. Doesn't hug my bestie? Wow" Rose tells us.

We all laugh and walk to my car. "So what's in the box?" Emma ask as she shakes it around. I hear something move inside it. Something small.

"A bracelet. I think we all got the same one but Emma can't wear it because she's allergic to cheap silver" I laugh as my sister shows me hers.

I frown and I open mine. It's gold instead of silver. "Wait. Why is yours gold" Rose complained and she put her bag in the back. "No clue" I can see Emma frown from the corner of my eyes.

"Let me see yours" I ask her. She nods and opens it. Yup. Is silver. "I can't wear this" she sighs as she sits down in her seat. I do the same and start the car up.

"You can have mine and I can have yours" she raises an eyebrow at me. "You don't have too" she mumbles. "I'm not going to give you rashes" she smiles and we switch.

We start driving as Rose chose the music. She's playing a weird Minecraft song. "Rose, I swear to god if you continue playing the song...I will leave you on the side of the road" she shrugs.

I warned her. I park the car on the side of the road and got out to drag her ass out of the car. "No! Let go of me!" She tries to get out of my reach but I'm too fast.

She's now standing on the side of the road as Emma and I are waiting in the car for her to change the stupid song. "Chloe, I'm sorry. I'll change the song" but she doesn't.

"We'll wait" I tell her. She huffs and stomps her feet. My phone the starts to ring just as when Rose started to shout at me.

"Hello?" I answer. "Hey, you guys almost here?" It was mom. "Um yeah. In like 10 minutes" "CHLOE! LET ME IN!" "What was that?" Mom ask. "Oh nothing" I just know she didn't believe me.

"Okay well hurry up. I have something to show you" I tell her okay and that we will be here as fast as we can. "Rose get inside. Mom has a surprise" she nods and gets in and doesn't say a word.

Good.

"Peace and quiet. Finally" I sigh as I start to drive once again. "Just wait till we get home" I heard my sister mumble. She won't do anything. She's 10.

Sorry guys
I've been dead and I just got back on earth. I will be posting more now lmoa. I think. Maybe. I will try my best!

If you have any suggestions let me know and have a great summer my beautiful friends ☺️💕