But they said I could

Chloe's pov
Mom finally came home and apparently we are going to the Olsen twins house for supper. We are on our way over and I noticed that Rose is a little clingy with mama.

She made her sit at back with me so Cosmo sat in the front with mom. She was basically sitting on her at this point.

We soon arrive and walk in. "They're here!!!" MK shouts attacking me into a hug. "Rosie!" She then pulls her into a hug. I can tell Rose wasn't having it like she usually does.

MK pulled back and looked at her. "What's wrong?" She ask pulling her away from us. "Hi guys" Ash walks in and hugs us all. "So what are we eating?" I ask making them all look at me.

"Chloe. That's rude" mom tells me. I shrug. I'm hungry okay? I haven't eaten today. "We're eating pizza since MK burnt the pasta" Ash leads me to the kitchen and I help her set the table.

"How did that even happen?" Cosmo ask helping us. "It's Mary-Kate. She'll find a way" we both laugh. We chat about things until the doorbell rung. "I'll get it" mama said walking to the door.

"Cosmo! Come show me how to do something!" Rose shouts from the living room. That can't be good. "Duty calls" he says and walks away. "So how are you and Emma?" Ash ask me.

"We're good. I feel like things are a little rough since we hung out with the hype house but we'll manage" she nods. "Did you tell her what happened?" Mom ask walking in with some pizza boxes and mama behind her.

"Yeah she did. That's fucked" I laugh. "Language" mama said. "Kids. Come eat" mom said walking into the living room. "Food" they both say running to the bathroom to wash their hands.

We all gather around and start eating. Let's just said I had like 6 pieces of pizza...

——

"So what were they showing you?" I ask my sister as I get ready for bed and she's laying on my bed watching a show. "How to punch" I raise an eyebrow. "What? Shawn showed me how to kick someone so I just needed help to punch event though I'm a natural" I chuckle and lay next to her.

We watch her show off for a while until mom came down to tell us to go to bed. "Goodnight" Rose gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me. "Night. Come and get me if you need anything" she nods and leaves.

I then get a notification on my phone. I open it to see my friends and Emma texting the group chat.

4lifers ♾️

Shawn
Come to Rose's game tomorrow
and I mean EVERYONE

Chloe
You know I'll be there

Emma
Me too

Peter
I'll make posters

Chloe
Do you guys want to hang after the game?

Emma
Of course, beautiful

Peter
Ew

Chloe
Ew yourself

Shawn
Yeah sure

Emma
Peter stfu
Sorry you didn't have pussy in months

Peter
You fucking retard

Shawn
Am I missing something here?