Secrets are coming out

2 months later

Scarlett's pov
"Yes, I'm sure you can come to the wedding...the girls will have to meet you eventually...mmm...yeah...I know...then it would be my fault...okay. Love you. Stay safe" I hang up the phone just as Rose and Chloe came running in my room.

"Who was that?" Rose ask as she jumps next to me and cuddles my side. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. "You'll see later" she nods and I look at Chloe.

She has her arms crossed and she's glaring at me. "What's up?" "What are you hiding?" She ask. "Nothing" she huffs and rolls her eyes.

"I don't like your attitude, young lady" I warned her. She's been like this all morning. "I don't like the hiding, Scarlett" she turns around and walks away. I swear sometimes that my girls switches personalities just to torture me.

I sigh. "Don't grow up" I mumble into Rose's hair. "I won't" she mumbles back. I smile and we stay like that until Lizzie comes back from shopping.

Chloe's pov
Why do people have to be so mean on the internet? Can they just mind their own business for once. It's not like their life are as important than ours.

People are saying that I have an older brother? I know their lying because it's the internet but I did search him up and he does look a little like Rose.

And they are saying that he's related to my mom somehow. I don't know anymore. I just learned that he's Rose's half brother. But that could be lies.

"Stupid internet!" I throw my phone on the couch and sigh. "Woah. What did the phone do to yo?" I turn around and see Lizzie standing there with grocery badge.

I get up to help her. "Nothing" I mumble. I help her but the stuff away but we weren't talking. I was about to put the milk away but she stopped me.

"What's wrong? I know something's up and don't lie to me" I set the milk down and sat down on one of the island chairs.

She sat down next to me and waited for me to speak. "Have you seen my room?" She raises an eyebrow. "No? What's wrong?" She gets up and follows me through the kitchen trying to get to the stairs.

"Chloe! Moms going into your secret stash!" Rose shouts from my room. "Shit" I run upstairs as fast as I can completely ignoring what Lizzie had said. "Secret stash?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I heard Rose speak just as I ran into the room almost colliding with boxes.

"What's in here?" Mom ask trying to look but Rose runs and steps in front of her. "Don't! She will kill you if you look" she warns her.

"Rose. Move" mom said, picking her up, like she was paper, and moving her to the side. "Well, at least I tried. I'll plan your funeral for you don't worry" Rose says then leaves my room.

Mom was about to open the drawer but I immediately stepped in front of her. "Why are you going through my stuff?" I ask.

She looks at me. "What's going on here?" Lizzie pops her head in the room and looks around. "Apparently, mom decided to move me to the basement today because someone will be living with us" I tell her.

"This is what you were complaining about earlier?" I nod my head. She chuckles and leaves the room. "Hey! Where are you going?" She doesn't answer.

"We're almost done Chlo. Could you help me with these?" Mom ask. I shake my head and she sighs. I sit down on my now empty bed, and she sits down next to me.

"Why do I have to move downstairs? Why can't Rose move?" I cross my arms. "Well. Do you really want her to have the bigger room?" I shake my head and she continues. "And you can't hear much down there" I freeze as she nudges my side.

"Can you tell me who's staying?" She shakes her head and continues putting my stuff away. "Would Rose know?" I ask standing up and walking to the door not even listening to her answer.

"Yo! Thunder buddy. Where you at?" I shout. "In my room!" She shouts back. I walk and open the door. She's hanging from her bed, upside down, reading a book.

"That's how you lose brain cells" I tell her as I copy her. "So why are you doing it?" "Because they are already all gone because of you" she pinches me.

"Rude" she giggles. "So what's up?" We sit on her bed, normally. "Can I ask you something?" "Anything" I smile knowing I can trust her even though she gets on my last nerve.

"Who's staying with us?" She doesn't answer but picks up her book and puts it away. "That, I don't know the answer to but I heard mom talk about it on the phone" I nod and she continues.

"I think his name is Cosmo? That's what she called the person. I think it's a guy. But they were basically saying that they miss each other and that mom is excited to see him" I tilt my head.

"Oh and Lizzie said something about how he's related to us somehow. I don't know" I nod my head thinking about all of this.

"But at least you get the bigger room" I smile as she gets up and walks to her door but stops and faces me. "Oh and I let you have that room because I stole some of your secret stash" she giggles and runs off.

"This bi-" "don't even finish that" Lizzie said walking by the room. "Mother-" "don't even" mom spoke as she walked by the room with boxes in her hands.

"I was gonna say mother trucker!"

Sorry about this shit writing. I was dying and did this chapter at like 4 am okay so don't judge and I didn't even bother re reading it to see if it made sense