A day with the squad

Chloe's pov
"But why can't I come with you? I want to see Dixie too" Rose whines as she crosses her arms over her chest. "Because it's going to be and older kids. Your 10" she looks at me like she doesn't care.

"Please?" Her voice cracks and tears roll down her cheeks. "Oh my god! Fine! Whatever" she then smirks. This bitch.

So some of the people form the hype house decided to go to the mall and I'm invited. So is Emma. Charli is going to be there and it's going to be awkward. That's all I can say.

"Come on then" she smiles and we both walk downstairs to see Chris talking to mom about something. Looks serious but I ignore him. "Do you want to come with us? You can meet new people?" I nicely ask Cosmo since I was basically forced by Lizzie.

"Yeah sure" I roll my eyes since he said yes and put my shoes on. "Mom, we're leaving. Rose is coming with me" I walk forward a little so that I can talk to her. "Okay. Watch her" I nod and grab my keys and walk out.

"Can I sit next to Emma?" Rose ask nicely. "Sure. Whatever" she does a little dance. Cosmo is sitting next to me while Rose takes the back.

"Is Charli going to be here?" I heard my sister ask while I backed out and started driving to Emma's. "I don't know. I'm guessing she will" I heard her groan. "I don't like her anymore. After what she did..." "what did she do?" Cosmo ask and we both shut up.

"Look! Maddie!" Rose shouts about to get out of the car but I slam on my breaks. "Rose! The car is still moving you idiot" she huffs. "Why didn't you stop first?" You see who I have to deal with?

"Do you want to come in or stay here?" I ask Cosmo as I turn the car off. "I'll come in I guess" I nod and we step out. "Chloe!" I heard Maddie's voice and she came running to me.

"Hey" she hugs me and brings me inside completely ignoring Cosmo. I mean...I would too. "Where's Emma?" I ask looking around. She is isn't in her usual spot on the couch.

"In her room. She's not feeling well or something" Maddie informs me. "Okay. I'll be back" she nods and I leave Cosmo and Rose with Maddie. She'll be fine.

I walk up to Emma's room and open the door. She's laying on the floor in a pile of clothes. "Em?" I move some clothes out of the way so that I can lay down next to her.

"I have nothing to wear" she mumbles and cuddles against me. "Babe, you have bunch of outfits here" I motion around us. "But I don't like any of them okay? Gosh" I raise an eyebrow at her and she sighs.

"I'm on my period okay?" I nod and pull her closer to me. "Can I wear your clothes?" She ask looking me up and down. I mean, we are basically the same size.

"Sure" I kiss her head and take my clothes off. She quickly puts them on and I grab some clothes from the floor and put them on.

(Emma's outfit^)

(Emma's outfit^)

(Chloe's outfit^)

(Chloe's outfit^)

"Have you eaten today?" I ask her as we make our way downstairs. She doesn't eat when she's on her period because she just doesn't get hungry. "No but I'm not hungry" I sigh and nod.

"Ew why is he here?" She ask walking in the living room to find Cosmo playing the guitar. "Emma! Come on. Your sitting in the back with me" Rose rushes over to us and drags her outside.

I chuckle and walk out with Cosmo following behind. We get in the car and drive off to Larry's house since that's where meeting up.

The whole time, Rose chatted with Emma while Cosmo and I listened to some music. Sometimes I would hop in the conversation since Rose would ask something stupid but that's who she is.

"We're here" I announce and they all get out and we walk to the door. Rose just walks in and I roll my eyes at her. I wonder where she got that from though...not me...

"You made it!" Larry rushes over to us and hugs all of us but then eyes Cosmo. "Who's this?" He ask. "This is Cosmo. Our brother from another father" I mumble. "Hey" Cosmo reaches his hand out for Larry to shake. He gladly does it.

"Nice to meet you. Come on. Everyone is waiting" for what? He ushers us to the movie room where everyone is. There's Charli, Landon, Nailea, Issa, Noah, Avani and so on.

"Landon! Did you hear I won the soccer game!?" Rose shouts making everyone stop what they're doing and turn around. "Yes I did. Your sister told me" he spoke up first and walked over to us and hugged us.

"Let's pick the movie shall we?" He asks my little sister and she agrees. I introduced Cosmo to everyone and I think he's getting along with Avani and Thomas. So we're good.

"Babe, let's go sit down" Emma whispers to me and I nod. We find open seats and sit down and wait to see what movie Rose decides on.

——

Rose's pov
I chose the Murder Mystery 2 since we haven't see it yet. We were supposed to watch it with mom and Lizzie but...I couldn't wait.

"Shhh. It's starting" Larray whispered shutting the lights off. I sat next to Charli and Addison since it was the only spot left. I wanted to sit next to Emma but Dixie beat me to it. Oh well. "No one was talking" Issa spoke up making people laugh.

The movie is really good so far. I love the duo. My favourite duo. Wait! No. My second favourite. Waittttt. Nooooooo. My third duo. First it goes mom and Lizzie then Chloe and Emma then Jennifer and Adam.

After the movie ended, they chose something else which was boring as heck so I fell asleep but about 20 minutes in my nap, I woke up to Addison accidentally nudging me.

I knew she didn't mean it but I pretend that I was still sleeping. Why? Because I heard Charli whispering some stuff. I payed attention to it and she was talking about my sister and Emma.

Saying how she wants to be with Chloe? Even tho she's with Chase. No wait, she's with Landon now. I can't keep track anymore. Then she said some words that I can't repeat. Or else I would be six feet under.

I groan and sat up glaring at her. "Don't say those things about them miss Charli. I wish Landon the best" after that, I got up and went to my sister. "Rosie? What's wrong?" She ask pulling me onto her lap.

"I want to go home" I mumble into her shoulder. I wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps her arms around my waist. "Why? What's wrong?" I sigh and Emma looks over at me.

"Charli is saying mean things about you...I want to go home" she sighs and I can tell that Emma will, and could, beat her up. "Let's go" she gets up with me in her arms and walks out.

"Where are you guys going?" Issa ask as he was in the kitchen getting some food. "Rose isn't feeling well so we're gonna go. Tell the others we say goodbye" he nods and walks away.

"Come on" Emma ushers us out of the house and to the car. Chloe sets me down and we walk outside but then I remembered that Cosmo was with us.

"Chlo! We left our brother inside" she groans and I rush back in to find him. He's chatting with Tony and some random kid. "Sorry brother but we gotta go" I tried pulling him up but he's too strong.

"Aren't you sick?" Tony ask and I look over at Cosmo to see if he's going to say something but he won't because he's a chicken. "Eh yeah" I started to cough a little. "I think I'm gonna throw up" I stared gagging and Cosmo finally got up and picked me up.

He quickly says goodbye and rushes to the bathroom but I stop him and tell him what's going on. He called me an idiot so I smacked him and kicked him so that he set me down.

"Let's go. I'm pretty sure Tony is watching us" I whisper getting in the car. Cosmo behind me. "Let's roll"

——

Sorry this one was random and rushed soooo yeah leave suggestions and comments if you'd like. PLEASE. DO IT. okay thank you 😊