My sister, Rosie

Chloe's pov
It's been a couple weeks since that day and we have school today. All of us kids. Cosmo is now in College so yeah. He's not staying at the house anymore and not going to lie, I'll miss him.

We actually started to hang out since mom made us but it ended up being okay anyways.

It's Monday today and I'm waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Rose to get ready. "Rose! We have to go or we'll be late!" I shout looking at the time of my phone.

I hear her groan and run down the stairs to put her shoes on. "Let's go" she mumbles. I sigh and walk out and lock the doors. Mom and Lizzie are at work so mom is at the Outset building while Lizzie is going over some lines for the show or movie she's doing.

"I don't want to go to school" I hear her mumble beside me as we buckle ourselves up and drive to school. "Why?" She's been acting weird for the past two days. Why? I don't know.

"Because I don't want to" I roll my eyes. "Well too bad. We're going" she sighs. She leans her head on the window and watches the trees pass by till we pull up to the school.

We get out and walk to the front. I see my friends waiting for me and waving me over. "You'll be okay right?" I lean down to Rose's height. "Yeah" I nod and she pulls me into a hug. "See you at lunch, Rosie" she giggles at the nickname then runs off somewhere.

"My turn!" I heard Peter shout then someone hugging me from the back. "Hi Peter" he lets me go and spins me around for a proper hug. "My turn" Shawn yeets Peter off of me and hugs me.

"Boys! Let's get to class!" Emma shouts from ahead of us. I laugh and push them off of me and walk towards her. "How was your morning?" I ask as we all walk inside and to our first class.

"Fine" typical answer for her. I nod and set my stuff down at my desk. "Let's check Rose" we had this thing ever since Rose was younger. She got bullied at school and she never wanted to come back but we told her that she has too and that we will check on her every class.

That was literally the only way to convince her.

We have five minutes till the tardy bell so we rush out and go to Rose's class. "I can't find her" Peter says making me snap my head in his direction.

I look out the window to find her desk empty. "Once sec" I tell my friends as I walk in the class and walk towards her teacher. "Oh. I was just about to look for you" I raise an eyebrow and wait what he has to say.

"The girls told me that Rose wasn't feeling well so she went to the office" he says pointing to a group of girls who were giggling in the back. I roll my eyes at them. "Okay thank you" I rush out to find my sister.

I know she's not sick and I know that those girls always bully her. "Wait. Slow down" Shawn yells after me. I'm literally running towards the office to see if she's actually there which I doubt.

"Maybe she's in the bathroom?" He suggest and I shake my head. "She's not there. I checked" Emma piped in. They kept on asking questions and it was annoying me. I feel like it triggered something in me since I'm seeing the day that there was a school shooter.

I don't know.

All I can think of is the noises and Rose being scared.

I tried blocking it out but I couldn't. "Guy! Shut up!" I yelled after a while. I couldn't take it. "Woah chill. We're just trying to help" Peter spoke trying to calm me down only making it worst.

"I don't need your help! Just go to class. I don't want you guys to be late because of me" I yell walking away. "Just give her space" I heard Emma tell them.