Landon Barker

Landon's pov
"Charli! I got your coffee!" I shout as I walk in her house. "Why are you shouting?" Dixie walks over to me and takes a sip of the coffee. "She's going to kill you" I heard Heidi tell Dixie.

"Ooo coffee" Charli runs down and hugs me. She then grabs her coffee and starts drinking it. "Your welcome" she smiles at me. "Thank you" she then drags me upstairs to her room and we lay on her bed.

"Babe, we have people coming over later just so you know" she tells me as she scrolls through Instagram. "Okay" I see her come across a post of a girl that I've met before but I didn't think too much about it.

Back in the days we were close. We literally could have been siblings. I remember the first day I met her...she was sitting on a park bench and-"yo Landon. Earth to Landon" Charli snaps her fingers in my face.

"Sorry. What's happening?" She looks over my face trying to read me. She squints her eyes at me for a bit then shows me her phone. "That's them. Thats Chloe and the girl on her right is Emma, her girlfriend" I nod and and smile.

Yup. It's definitely her. Same smile and same dimples. "Let's watch a movie" I suggest. She nods her head and I set up the tv so that we can watch the new horror movie. The black phone.

2 hours later we finished the movie. It was good. "Charli! Chloe and Emma are here!" Heidi shouts from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay!" She shouts back.

We both look at each other and smirk. "Race ya" we both say and we run out the room, downstairs towards the front door.

"I won" she sticks her tongue out at me as I open the door. "Chloe!?" "Landon!?" We say. We stand there just looking at each other until Charli snapped her fingers.

"Holy shit. So your the one dating Charli now" Chloe says pushing pass me and hugging Charli. "You said you were going to tell me" she whines. I roll my eyes and turn to face the other girl.

"Hi, I'm Emma. Chloe's girlfriend" she shakes my hand. "Landon. Charli's boyfriend" she nods and walks pass me and hugs Charli.

"Um what about me? We haven't seen each other for a whole five years" I cross my arms. "Sorry" she runs and hugs me.

"Wait. Pause. How do you two know each other?" Dixie walks in and asks. "Well back in the days, her and her disgusting guy of an ex decided to-wait I shouldn't be saying this" I stop noticing the face Chloe is making.

'It's okay, You can say it just not here' she mouths at me. I slowly nod and take Charli's hand and drag her outside to the back. The other followed us as we chilled by the pool.

Chloe's pov
"Here kids, there's chips, fruits and vegetables" Heidi announced as she walked outside and set the bowls and plates down. "Mark is coming with the drinks" we all thank her and she goes back inside.

"So one day I saw Isaiah holding onto Chloe a little rough so I, like the best friend I am, stepped up" Landon said as I lay my head on Emma's shoulder.

I let him tell the story on how we met because it was just easier. "Why didn't you tell my that he did this to you?" Emma whisper in my ear.

"I didn't want you to worry" she sigh and kisses my cheek. "Ewww too much PDA" Landon said stopping his story then going right back at it. "Drinks are here" Mark sets them down.

Everyone grabs theirs and I look for mine. It wasn't there and I frown. "Where's yours?" Emma ask and I shrug. "Give this to Chloe" I heard Mark whisper to Rebel, one of their many dogs.

Rebel walks over to me and hands me my special drink. "You still drink those?" Landon ask as I pet the dog. "Yeah, they bought it especially for me so shut up" I glare at him.

"Finish the story already" Dixie whines and we all agree. "Fine! So I walk over to them and I said 'hey buddy, whatcha doing with those hands'" we look at each other. "That sounds wrong but it actually happened" I tell them and they laugh.

"He then told me to fuck off but I saw the look on Chloe's face, telling me that she needs help. Soooooo, I said goodbye and punched him" he says with a smile on his face.

"Was the punch necessary though?" Charli ask and I nod my head. "You should have seen how bruised my arm was and how much trouble he got into after" I explain.

"And that's basically how we met but apparently we met before at a gala and I just wasn't paying any attention to anyone and anything" they all laugh because they know its true.

"And our parents are buddies apparently" Landon finishes off. "Interesting but if I see that mother fucker I will gladly punch him because of what he did to you" Emma says.

"Awwww stop. Y'all are so cute, don't ever break up I swear to god because I will be your best man at your wedding" we all laugh but he was being serious.

"We won't. I am planning on marrying you, love" she mumbles that last part so that only I could hear.  "Oh I know" I whisper in her ear.

We then chill for the rest of the day then go home but I went over to Emma's to sleepover.