Landon!?

Chloe's pov
I'm organizing my new room and let me tell you, it's taking forever. "Thunder buddy!" I shout from downstairs. "What?!" Rose yells back. "Come help me and I won't snitch on you about what happened yesterday!" I yell back.

"What happened yesterday?" I hear mom ask her from upstairs. "Nothing!" that's when I hear her steps running down the stairs and to my room.

"Rude" she opens the door and starts helping me.

About an hour later, my room is mostly done. Rose and I are singing to 'I Don't Fuck With You' by Big Sean. "I don't fuck with you. You lil' stupid ass bitch, I ain't fucking with you" I sing. I point to Rose to tell her that it's her turn.

"You lil', you lil' dumb ass bitch, I ain't fucking with you" she sings and that's when I notice mom and Lizzie in the doorway, with their arms crossed, looking mad as hell.

"I got a million trillion things I'd rather fucking do" I tap Rose's arm but she doesn't listen. "Than to be fucking with you" I tap her shoulder harder this time and she turns around and stops immediately.

"Um..." Rose and I look at each other. "Run!" we run out the room as fast as we could. They are chasing us up the stairs. I managed to get away but Rose didn't.

"Help! She's got me!" she yells as she tries to get out of Lizzie's reach. "Nope sorry" she growls at me. "You better help me you traitor! I will expose you" I shrug. I got bigger problems.

"Chloe brought moms Gucci bag at school so that she could flex!" "ROSE YOU BETTER SHUT UP" "what's going on here?" I look to see Emma walking in.

"Emma! Save me for this evil monster" Rose shouts still trying to get loose. "Uhh yeah...Sorry" she goes to the kitchen.

I made my way over there and hide behind her. "Babe if you love me then you'd save me" I whisper to her.

Mom runs in the kitchen and smirks. Rose and Lizzie comes in next. Rose is literally playing dead in her arms it's kinda funny.

"Hey guys. How's it going?" Emma ask like nothing is happening. No one answers so she just simply nods. "Well, I'm going to steal Chloe from you for about...the whole day" she takes my hand and we run outside.

"Be back before 11!" Mom shouts at us. Not a chance.

Emma's pov
"Thanks for saving me" Chloe leans over the middle part of the car and kisses my cheek. "Your welcome" I start the car up and look to my left to see Rose shooting daggers at me with the front door open.

I roll down my window. "I'll get you something like I always do!" I shout. She gives me a thumbs up then closes the door.

I back away and drive off. "So what are we doing today?" She ask as I grab her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Well, I thought that we could go to the mall then visit the D'Amelio's since Dixie asked so many times" I look over to see if she was okay with it.

She didn't answer so I shake our hands a little. "Babe? Is that okay? We can do something else if you want too" I tell her just to make sure she knows we don't have to do what I told her.

She looks over at me and smiles. "We can do that" I nod and stop at a red light. She hasn't been talking the whole time and she always does that so somethings off.

"Babe, talk to me. What's wrong?" I turn my body so that I can actually see her. "Nothing" she mumbles. I don't believe her but I won't force her to talk.

"Okay. I'll be here if you ever want to talk" she nods and I turn about around just in time to drive off.

We arrive to the mall and I park the car. I quickly get out and run to the other side to open the door for Chloe. "Thanks" she kisses my cheek after getting out.

We start walking and I feel like I'm missing something. "Oh shit" I whisper making her look at me. "What?" I shake my head and take her hand in mine.

"Nothing. Don't worry" she nods and we start shopping. We shop for a while until we got bored and wanted to go see Charli and them.

Chloe's pov
Emma and I started walking outside to her car until paparazzi had to come and ruin our day. "How's your day?" "Look over here" "why is she with her? She's a slut" I freeze.

I look over at Emma and see red in her eyes. "What did you just call her?" Emma slowly turns around asking the guy. "Babe, let it go" I whisper trying to pull her back.

"No, I'm not letting that slide" I sigh as she pushes me to the car and opens the door for me. "Don't do something stupid please" nothing changed in her eyes.

"Can't promise you that" she buckles my seatbelt the shuts the door. She walks back to the man and starts yelling but I tune her out.

I start to hum a song to distract myself. I then felt my phone buzz so I look to see someone calling me. I had no idea who it was so I let it go.

"Okay we can go now" Emma says as she sits in her seat and puts her seatbelt on like nothing happened two seconds ago.

"What did you do?" I ask as she pulls out of her spot. "Don't worry about it okay?" I sigh and look out the window.

She reaches for my hand and I gladly take it. She pulls it to her lips and kisses it. "I love you Chlo and I was just protecting you" I smile. "Love you too Em" she kisses my hand once more until my phone buzzes again.

It's the same number as last time. "Who's that?" Em ask. "Don't know. They called me before you came in the car but I ignored it" she nods her head and we arrive at the D'Amelio's house.

Emma was about to get out but I pull her back in. "What's wrong?" She ask looking worried. I chuckle and shake my head. "Nothing. I just wanted to say thank you for being so protective" I giggle at that.

"Shut up. It's my job silly" I gently cup her face and kiss her. "Yo" I hear a knock on the window making us jump apart.

I look and see Dixie smirking at us. I flip her off and kiss Emma again. "Babe let's go" Emma says just before I kiss her again. "Fine. This isn't over" I warn her.

She nods her head and we get out of the car to see Dixie still smirking. "What's that face for?" I ask her. "I'm not making a face" she says as she walks away (let me know if you get that reference).

I take Emma's hand in mine as we walk to the door but I did notice an extra car and it looked a little too familiar just like it was-

"Chloe!?" I look up not even noticing that the door opened. "Landon!?"