6. First day

Y/N
You had talked to the Dean of your college and explained your situation. He agreed to let you complete your classes online, so that you could also continue to train with the FBI. You planned to work on you FBI training during the day, but when you had some time off for whatever reason, you'd focus on making sure that you kept up with all your college classes, which did include Spencer's lectures.

———
(Monday Morning, 8:40 AM)

You stood outside the FBI Academy, a suitcase in your hand. It had everything you knew you needed for your 20 weeks in training. You had followed exactly what the letter said, even asking Alyssa to help you double check.

You walked into the building, being greeted by Agent Anderson.

"Ah. Y/N. Early, as I expected. You will be sharing your room with three other women. Rebecca Jones- 24, Susan Peterson- 23, Mara Smith- 24. If you need anything, your roommates will be the people to ask." He smiled, handing you files on each of your roommates.

"Your room is number 24." He showed you the map of the Academy.

You quickly learned about each of the areas. There were at least 6 different buildings separated by large areas of grass. Each building had it uses. The building right in the middle of the Academy was the main FBI building, which held most of the FBI divisions; BAU, Counterintelligence, etc.

Off to the far left of the campus, around a 20 minute walk from the main building, was two large buildings connected by a long hallway. This was clearly labeled as the Training Building.

Agent Anderson showed you to the building, knowing he could make it back to the main building right on 9 AM. You walked inside the training building, not surprised that it was just a 1 storey version of the main building.

You walked down the hallway that connected one side of the women's rooms to the other, finding the door with the number 24 on it. You unlocked the door and walked inside, surprised by what you saw. It honestly reminded you of the many camps you went on as a child.

On the right side of the room were 4 beds, equally separated. At the foot of each bed was a small box that could hold bags or clothing. Directly opposite each bed was a plain desk with a light. Opposite the door, on the other end of the room, was a plain wooden door that you discovered led to a bathroom that held 2 sinks, 2 toilets and 2 showers.

Without warning, you turned around to see 2 other women standing at the door. You remembered the files that you had been given.

"Hi. I'm Rebecca and this is Mara." The taller woman smiled, shaking your hand.

"I'm Y/N." You smiled back.

"Wow. These beds were picked for us." Rebecca noted. At the head of each bed rested a bag with your names on it. You found the bag that belonged to you, guessing that the bed underneath it would've been yours.

Soon enough, Susan arrived, completing the room. Each of the three women chatted while you set up your desk, placing your books and other items down.

"What is all that? Please don't tell me that's part of the program?!" Mara panicked.

"Oh, no. All of this is for my college classes." You smiled.

"Wait, you're not only apart of the FBI Academy Training Program, but you're in college as well??" Susan gasped.

"Yes. I'm in my final year of college, hoping to gain a BA in philosophy. I have PhD's in psychology and sociology." You nodded.

"How old are you?" Susan asked.

"I'm 23." You revealed.

"You're 23 and you already have 2 PhD's and you're working to gain a BA in philosophy? Jesus!" Mara chuckled.

"Oh my god. You remind me of that hot FBI Agent from the BAU...what's his name?" Rebecca asked.

"His name is Dr. Spencer Reid. IQ of 187." Susan smiled.

(9 AM)

"Room 24, time to start your first day of training. Get changed into the clothes in the bags provided on your pillows. Bring your mobile phones and other personal devices with you." A female spoke as she knocked on the door. You exhaled, seeing the FBI issued outfits.

The outfits consisted of black sneakers, black leggings and a medium sized gray sweatshirt that had the word Cadet and then your last name in bold navy blue letters on the back, and the FBI logo on the front.

As requested, you and the others exited the room, heading toward the entrance to the building. Soon enough, you and every other cadet who passed the PFT stood outside the two buildings, standing in the small area that sat directly in between the male and female buildings.

"Mobile phones and other personal devices are to be placed in this box. For security reasons, you will get your personal devices back at the end of the training program." Agent Anderson instructed, watching as you and every other cadet placed the devices into the box. It was promptly locked and taken away.

"Right. From now on, whenever you are being called as a group, you and your roommates will be called by your room number. If you, as an individual are called for any reason, you will simply be referred to as Cadet and then your last name. Let's test your listening." Agent Anderson spoke.

"Group 24, right hands up." You heard your room number and raised your right hand, Rebecca, Susan and Mara quickly following.

"Good. Group 24, right hands down." Agent Anderson spoke. You, Rebecca, Susan and Mara quickly put your hands down.

"Cadet Jackson, right hand up." Agent Anderson spoke.

You watched as a man raised his right hand up. You immediately recognised him. He was the man who basically insulted you before and after you both took the PFT.

"Good. Cadet Jackson, right hand down." Agent Anderson nodded.

You and the rest of the training Agents watched as blonde woman walked up to Agent Anderson, talking to him.

"Okay, everyone. I have to go and deal with some work. Please follow FBI Agent Matthews' instructions. She'll be leading you through your first of many physical trials and challenges." Agent Anderson requested before walking off.

"All right, everyone. Follow me to the first obstacle course and we'll get started." She smiled, leading the way.

If an obstacle course was how you were going to start off the day, and the 20 week program itself, you knew it was going to be a long journey to the finish line, AKA graduating and becoming an offical FBI Agent.