Vol. 1 - Re-match Between Man

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next day, more precisely in Class 1-D.

As Suzune expected, Sae just teaching them without any care of her students. From what she observe, they are those that hearing the learning, like Sudou who finally start his best to do so, while there are those that didn't even hear it such as Ike who's read Manga online, Yamauchi who playing video games, and some girls from Karuizawa's gang that playing their smartphone without any care. Also, some of the boys also do something like Ike and Yamauchi did. As usual, Kouenji just without any care put his foot on the table as he mirror himself.

And all of this fiasco needs to end... Today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Sae finish her learning hour and leaves the classroom, Suzune immediately stand up from her seat and goes to the podium along with Hirata, which catch their attention. As both of them reach the podium, Hirata begin to speak. "All of you. I want attention for a moment. It's a very important announcement about our class. Yesterday, Horikita-san found out something very important. I want all of you to please hear of it." He tries his best to persuade the entire class. However as expected, one of them disobey it.

"I'll pass. I will have a date with senpai today so adieau~." Kouenji said rather arrogantly as he stand up from his seat and goes toward the door, try to exit the class when Atsushi quickly jump from his seat, landing on the desk of a girl named Kayano Onodera to use as another jumping platform before jump again passing Kouenji and land precisely in front of the door. He then immediately stands up and look toward Kouenji with a glare. This however, earns shock from the class, since they never expected this.

Suzune stared in disbelief. 'What agility! I've never seen someone move like this since Kamuro-san and Itachi-kun. Atsushi-kun, what kind of martial arts that you learned!?'

'Is this the same Atsushi-kun?' Hirata, Akito and Kushida shares the same thought.

'N-No way...' Kei thought while a bit afraid seeing it. From what she sees, Atsushi is a typical kind guy. She never expects him to be this athletic.

'What the!? Nakajima really this strong!?' Sudou also baffled by the sudden performance. This is the same student that reprimand his way of talking two days ago. Now he understands where he gets his confidence from.

'He really got good training in martial arts. His sensei must be really talented.' Kiyotaka also have his own thought about it.

'That dumbass who think he can do anything just because he's from prodigious family won't know what'll get to him if he push Atsushi too far.' Lucy thought with satisfaction, seeing the scene.

"Please back to your seat, Kouenji." Atsushi said with serious tone. "This is much important matter than your personal life." He stated.

"Hoo? I never expect that you have such athletic abilities tiger-boi~. However, I already said it before didn't I? I have some important date with a senpai." Kouenji said like usual.

"More important than the stand of this class for the next three years? I don't know the deal of you but can you at least appreciate Suzune-san explanation for a while and go back to your seat?" Atsushi quickly argued which leaves Kouenji baffled. Suddenly, heavy air emits for a moment before it quickly dissipate as Kouenji sighed and return to his seat.