Prologue - The True Me

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As his consciousness fading, Itachi feels like he was inside his own sub consciousness when familiar voices greet him.

"Hello Itachi Uchiha. I see you've done well." Itachi slightly widen his eyes before turn around to see the owner of the voice.

"Hagoromo-sama." Itachi quickly recognized him but confusion is immediately shown on his face. "But how's this possible? If I not wrong, you said you can't manifest yourself in this lack of Chakra world."

Hagoromo simply smiled. "You are true. However, just in case I leave a small part of my Chakra so I can talk to you during one important time. Tell me Itachi Uchiha, have you enjoyed this new world?" He asked.

Itachi nod. "Compare to my previous world, this world is peaceful if you put aside the political battles. From what I see, most of them even resort to dirty tactics for their success. Because of it, I'm glad that the family that adopts me is not one of those politicians." Itachi said with fondness, remembering her family, friends, and rivals. "Also, at least in this second chance, I can do something right that I can't do in my previous life."

"I see." Hagoromo smiled hearing it. "I also in here to talk with you about two important things. After this, I'll completely disappear so there's no way we can communicate again." He informed with firm tone as Itachi listening. "The first thing, I said that you can tell ten people about your past via temporary Sharingan. However, I can see that you changed your decision after life for thirteen years on this new world. Why is that?" He asked.

Silent for a moment, Itachi then replied. "Past life is a past life. My previous past has nothing to do with the new bonds that I make on this new world. However... At least one person deserves to know. My younger sister and a new sibling that I'll protect no matter what it takes: Mio Ibuki." He explained his reasoning. "I plan to tell her two years from now after we promise to have a spar and I think she'll be ready. The aftermath whether she will hate me or not depends on her."

"I see. If that what you want then I have no right to interrupt it. The second important things that I want to talk to you are only congratulations." Hagoromo said.

"For what?" Itachi ask in confusion. As far as he knows, he didn't contribute that much in this new world except befriend others and keep his adoptive family proud.

"From what I see, some people that you befriend with will go to un-wanted path if not for your influence. I can see it clearly from their flows. For example, the young girl with black hair and red eyes. If not for you advising her older brother, she without a doubt will go a much thorny path than now and from what I see, although she'll grow to be better... The one that help her can't be considers kind at all." Hagoromo explained the reason he congratulate Itachi.

"I didn't do much. In fact, Horikita-san was the one who finally realize a slight error on his way to make Suzune mature. What I do is simply pointing out his flaws." Itachi reasoned.

"Even so, what you did is a good act because that girl, Suzune Horikita... Will somehow have a big impact on the future." Hagoromo said as his body starting to fade. "With this, it will be a truly goodbye from me. Itachi Uchiha... I hope you can live on this new world without any regrets." He said his last word as Hagoromo finally disappears.