Prologue - Adopted

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the deathly match against Kabuto, Itachi with the assist of his younger brother, Sasuke Uchiha manage to trick and trapped Kabuto by Izanami, a Kinjutsu which trapped him in infinite loop until he repent himself on his effort to change himself to become Orochimaru. After giving little advice to Sasuke and tell him about the history of Izanami, Itachi start to cancel Edo Tensei as his reanimated body start to glow in bright light, indicating that his soul start to pass on to the afterlife. Before that, he walk closer to Sasuke seemingly try to poke his head while at the same time shows him the truth behind Uchiha Clan Massacre from Itachi's point of view, making the latter stunned in silence.

"There's nothing more that I can tell you. I... Already told you the truth... And it can't be repeated... Ever again..." Itachi walk toward Sasuke as his reanimated body starting to break up. "I... Always lied to you and hope... That you'll forgive me... Always keep you away from the truth with my own hands..." He then raises his right hand to do his usual poking to Sasuke's forehead. "Because I want to keep you out of this. But now, I'm sure... That you can change father... Mother, and the rest... Of the Uchiha as well. If I just open to you from the very beginning... And tell you the truth... I don't need to stand in front of you as a failure. So for this time, I'll tell everything to you." Surprisingly, instead of poking Sasuke's forehead, he gives his younger brother a soft head bump, sees him as equal. His eyes shows affection for Sasuke. "You don't ever have to forgive me... Even what'll you do from now on remember this... No matter what, I will love you always." Itachi said with a smile, finally able to tell his true feelings to Sasuke as his soul is leaving his reincarnated body and he goes back to the afterlife.

Or so what it seems...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi can feel his body is lie on a soft sand. Opening his eyes, he then stand up to look at the landscape that seemingly an endless desert and night while still dons his reanimated outfit. Thinking of reuniting with Izumi, Shisui, his parents, and Kisame, he then start walking alone in the endless desert until someone is calling him.

"Greetings, older brother of Sasuke."

Surprised at the voice that seemingly belongs to an old man and his knowledge about Sasuke, Itachi glanced behind him to see a being that's floating. He takes the appearance of a tall and pale-skinned man, who had deep wrinkles and a strong jawline in his elderly age. He had spiky, shoulder-length, pale brown hair, with a chin-length, braided lock hanging in front of his left ear. He also sported a goatee, which was short in his younger years and later tapered down to his waist in his old age. He had a pair of horn-like protrusions extending from either side of his forehead and pupil less white eyes. He also had a red Rinnegan-like marking in the centre of his forehead. He wore a white, full-length kimono with a pattern of six black magatama around a high collar, beneath which, he wore a necklace which was also made up of six black magatama. On the back of his kimono was a larger, black Rinnegan marking with a pattern of nine magatama arranged in three rows of three beneath it.

Seeing the majestic appearance and from his knowledge about the history, Itachi can only baffled. "Y-You're... It can't be..."

"As I expected of my son Indra descendant. You manage to know my identity that easily." The being acknowledge with a smile.