Other Anime Characters Resume So Far

Hello! I'm sorry that this is not a chapter. Like I promise, I'll give some recap about other Anime Characters (Of course except Itachi) that already appears so far in my book, especially from the Bungou Stray Dogs verse. There are still many other Anime characters that'll appear and I plan to do another recap after V2.

And remember when I mentioned about the Power System in the Story Bio? Well, it will be revealed in the next volume as the power system in my story are Special Abilities, similar to the Bungou Stray Dogs although I'll rarely using complicated name for my characters Special Abilities. So in this profile, I also tease some of the characters Special Abilities.

Well, without saying anymore, here it goes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dazai Osamu

Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

First Appearance: The First Day, Part 1

Special Abilities: No Longer Human

Age: 24

Height: 181 cm

Occupation: ANHS Homeroom teacher (Class 1-C), Club supervisor (Literature Club)

Brief Summary:

The eccentric homeroom teacher of Class 1-C. Known for his habits of try to do suicide or asking any young woman to do double suicide with him, his public view on ANHS was quite bad. However, beneath his joyful and crazed attitude, hiding something that's deeper than anyone ever realized that even make the students flinch in fear by his gaze. On the latest chapter, he creates Literature Club inside ANHS to fulfill Hiyori Shiina's wish and become its supervisor teacher. More of his past and secrets will be revealed in the near future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsushi Nakajima