•intruders•

Warning: this chapter will contain blood and gore and severe trauma regarding physical wounds and all that stuff. Also some Adeline x Kylo icky stuff—it's non consensual.

This isn't going to be a nice chapter. And please god I don't encourage this and am only writing this for dramatic fictional purposes. I don't condone this stuff at all.

"Ben, I've gotta—fuck—I've gotta get up for work." You moaned, twisting your fingers in his hair.

"You're not leaving until you cum on my face," he purred before swirling his tongue around your clit again, his hands gripping your thighs to pry you open.

You arched your back off the bed and whimpered as you neared your climax. When he brought your clit between his lips and sucked, you cracked. Pleasure exploded throughout your body causing you to jolt and tug on his hair a little harder than you meant to.

He continued to swirl his tongue around your cunt, lapping up whatever mess you made due to his expert tongue.

He crawled back up your body before his head peeked out from under the sheets, a cheeky grin on his glistening face. "Fuck, you taste perfect." He said before leaning down to kiss you, being sure to lap his tongue over your own so you could taste yourself. You moaned into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"You're too good at that," you whispered as he kissed your throat one last time.

"Why, thank you," he chuckled, giving you one last peck before getting up. You could see his erection in his boxers and you felt terrible. The two of you were going to be late.

"I need to return the favour," you said, still catching your breath.

"Don't worry about it, Baby." He shook his head. "I'll live."

"But—"

"You should start getting ready for work." He smiled over his shoulder. "You can repay me tonight when we get home." He said with a wink as he went through his cupboard to pull out a pair of jeans and a sweater. "Besides, I can't show up to work late. My boss will kill me." He rolled his eyes.

"Is he really giving you grief?" You asked as you made your way to the bathroom to clean up.

"Yeah. I mean, it was a given. He's a dick at the best of times. He's my brother and my boss. There was no dodging that bullet!" He called out to you.

You bit back a giggle, even if it did upset you a little. Ben didn't deserve that when he worked so hard. But you knew what Kylo was like. If he was anything like before when you worked for him, Ben's got a lot more coming.

When you returned, Ben was fully dressed and combing through his hair. He had just had it trimmed within the week, allowing those ears of his to peek through. He was freshly shaven and smelt divine.

The weather was still horrendous outside so you opted for a pair of slacks and a nice black top and a grey blazer you bought recently.

You had been flat out all week since coming back from being 'sick'. Adeline didn't seemed to phased with you being away. Considering you got all your work done while away from your office, there was really nothing to complain about. But she was abnormally quiet in the office. Perhaps it was due to Kylo's departure from First Order Publishing. A lot of colleges whispered about it amongst themselves, and Ava was quick to ask you if you knew what was going on. You felt like it wasn't your place to say, so you simply told her and others who asked you that you didn't know.

You weren't even sure Adeline knew where he had gone to start fresh. You didn't want her finding out. God knows what she would do to him if she found out.